BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!!

The Benue state University(BSU) has released her 2012/2013 admission list of successfully admitted aspirants into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The BSU admission list, which at this time has not been uploaded on the University website is currently available for checking on the JAMB official website.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012/2013 BSU ADMISSION LIST
Candidates who applied for admission into the Benue state University, can check their admission status now, on the JAMB portal, by following the steps below:
1. Click here to Access The JAMB portal
2. Click on “Check admission status”
3. Enter Your JAMB registration Number”
4. Click on Check Status.

Your admission status should be made available to you.

The List uploaded, is only the merit list. Join us on facebook or twitter below, to be informed when other lists are released.

Do not forget to share your success with Us.

Comments

1. Sunday sunday says:

I got 226 in my utme and score 66 in my post utme and stil i dont c my name there

2. I dont even know what is happenin. I got 212 in my utme nd 60 in my post ume but could nt find my name. Nd i enroled for biological sciences. What shuld i do nw.

3. Anliough Theophilus Terwase says:

2 God b d glory, i scores 213 in my jamb but i refuse 2 check my post utme scores wt money but i ‘ve bin given a 4 yr course in businez management.

4. DORCAS MEGIDA says:

THE FIRST TIME I CHECK MY ADMISSION STATUS I WAS TOLD I WAS GIVEN ADMISSION AND NOW I WAT TO CHECK AGAIN THEY SAY NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET WAT IS WRONG

• kondo augustine kondo says:

Nothing is wrong God is trying to tell you something pay attention and listen carefully “my child i see something which might frustrate your studies in future thats why i decided to prevent that by removing your neme fromthat list”

5. Philip ordams says:

I hv 245 in my jamb nd post utme waz 42 so finally i have successfully got admission.grt god nd 2 u b.s.u tankx

6. Ishaya Daniel says:

I applied for educational technology (D.E) but i have not seen my name yet.

• Mary chinazo says:

Pls, when is B S U direct entry admission list coming out? Pls i wish my luck will shine in Jesus name AMEN. 07064979449 my number, pls i need information on everything thanks.

• kondo augustine kondo says:

The bible says those who hope in me will never be disappointed.therefore you are not going to be disappointed.your luck will shine as you said.thanks for been uptimistic

7. matsamdam says:

when wil bsu release her next batch of admission list

8. Kumashe Ahemen says:

God tank u 4 doin it 4 me,tanx u BSU,i hv been gven 4 yrs in library n information science,tank u Lord

• kondo augustine kondo says:

As you are thanking GOD and BSU for that wonderful offer,dont disappoint us when you finally start lectures.what do i mean by this statement?”Dress decently while on campus,be determined,dont follow bad company and dont forget the main objective of been here OK?God luv u

9. Sandra ogblechi says:

I made my jamb with 218,my post jamb was 44 and when i checked my admission status,it showed not yet available ;why pls

• kondo augustine kondo says:

Dont forget that every creature made by god has its own time to shine,maybe its not your time to shine.OK

10. Pius okpagu says:

I score 205 in my jamb nd 60 in post utme bt i can find mi name i apply 4 economics

11. Goodnews Victor says:

i dnt understand BSU. i scored 236 in jamb and 78 in post utme and i applied 4 law stil i got no admission yet. Jus pray 2 God 4 my name 2 b out in d second list.

12. Vaatsav stephen saaniyol says:

Please How much is Benue state University paying their fees now.?

13. Cyprian Iorhemba says:

When is second list coming out?

14. I scored 50 in my Post utme & not given admission yet.. Just pray Second list comes out on time.. I’m from Lagos

15. priscilla azenda says:

when is bsu second list coming out

16. Tina Emaikwu says:

God help me, admision problem is breaking my heart.

• kondo augustine kondo says:

Dont worry.your destiny may be delayed but you will achieve it.just keep up the struggle never giveup.the lord will giv you that which you seek at the time he feels its right for you to have it.

17. nuelface1 emmanuel boniface vela says:

thank God at last am in bsu, glory to God people. My God will do it 4 u, just have faith.

18. simeon audu says:

thanks to you benue state university for offering me psycology ……but when will the registration commence? pls i need to know for any information you can reach me on 08055778898 through text messages thanks

19. Emmanuel ocheleka says:

I sco 236 and my post utme is 44 they gave me adimission 2 bsu accountancy

20. i go 236 in my jamb nd 88 in my p-jamb aplied for LAW bt i waz told dat no admisn is givn yet…who den@D ppl qualified for d merit list

21. Ikor joseph says:

I applied bsu 4 lst nd 2nd choice, i scored 219 in jamb nd 80 in pst jamb yet bsu said am nt yet given adm Bsu cn u pls tel me wat it takes 2 secure adm pls i need 2 know

22. Someone essentially help to make significantly posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post incredible. Great job!

23. God will surely help us… Jst pray n leave d rest for God………….. Wish u gudluck

24. JUST KEEP REMINDING GOD ABOUT IT IN UR PRAYERS,I DNT TINK DERES ANYTIN 2U DIFICULT 4 HIM TO CHANGE. HE’LL GRANT U UR HRT DESIRES OK? JUST PRAY ON.

25. Samaila ishaya says:

What is bsu saying about the direct entring students?

26. I av bin given admission in bsu, ma course is political science. I will love too make new frnds here is ma phone number 07066011065

27. I av bin admitted in bsu ma course is political science. Here is ma phone number 07066011065

28. i scored 221 in jamb,and 48 in post utme,applied for computer science,bt not give admission yet…is physics compulsory for this course?

29. Austine omeds says:

Uptill now I haven’t checked my post ume score but I know I did. Very very well nd bsu was my second choice pls how can I check it plz any body call dis line pls .08130271461

30. Emmanuel odeh says:

Wan i thank God 4 his grace i score 50 in my post utme n i have a gud jamb score i was given accountancy glory 2 jesus 4 those of u dat do nt hav jst pray 2 God n plead 4 d precious blood of jesus 2 help u dn pray ur rosery n c wat God can do in ur life.

31. Odeh emmanuel says:

Wao GOD B D glory i have offer admision in 2 bsu in accountancy tank u Jesus

32. BSU pls what up with my admission naw.I scored 229 in my jamb and 42 in my pume and still ‘no admission yet’ pls i’m havin a hard time thinkin about the admission. pls make do to release the second batch of admission list. God help us all

33. We should stop making unnecessary comments about admission, any time it’s ready there would be an official announcement over the radio for us to follow thanks.

34. Michael Eno says:

Ha! Whtz wrng na i check bt dy said dat dy r yet 2 release it.

35. Achusa Godwin says:

God am still opstimistic in ur holy name may u hlp me grant admission in bsu i hav 195 in jamb and 58 in my post ume pls am into ur hands de almighty

36. Michael Eno says:

Plz 4 does of u hu av check, which websit did u use plz cuz i av 3ried al d site given nd yet d same tin dat list nt yet release.

37. guys pls i need ur help on this one. 08104478537. call or text me pls guys

38. I want 2 tank God 4 his faithfulness .plz what i want 2 knw z dat,d bsu jamb merit list z it 4 real?tankx

39. victor odey says:

what about Post Graduate admissions

40. Why is there no answer about the de cadidates?

41. DR NOR KELVIN. PhD says:

Glory be 2 God

42. mathew edache says:

i want 2 study law @ bsu plz wat step shud i follow

43. Tyokegh Ben says:

When is Bsu DE admission will be out?I need information,pls contact on 07030597443

44. Tyokegh Ben says:

when is Bsu going to start first semister?

45. Hembaor James says:

I pray every day dat God should help me 2 get adimition an he will do it 4 me becos he never fail me pls baba God have mercy on me.

46. Abdulsalam says:

Give thanks to ALLAH. I was given admission in law.

47. Ojile clem. says:

I scord 217 in jamb nd 74 in my post ume. Stil Bsu dnt giv me admission. God y? Pls dnt allow pple 2 laugh at me. Help me through lord.

48. I hope d jamb status is nt going to b different frm d school own, cos i was offer admission wen i checked it in jamb website

49. shima joseph Ajav says:

50. Shima joseph Ajav says:

am an epitome of Gods grace when God says its ur season nothing wil change it dis jst d merit list all of u deserve admssn forsake they ll b a third list belive bless u all n congratlatns

51. Pls hw much is bsu current tuition fee for political science