The Babcock University has released her 2012/2013 2nd Batch admission list of successfully Admitted Students for the 2012/2013 academic session.
• FULL ONLINE REGISTRATION for new students begins on 27th August and ends 31st August, 2012 at Babcock University.
• ORIENTATION for ALL new students: 20th-24th August, 2012 in the University.
• The last online screening for 2012/2013 admissions will hold on 16th August, 2012 in Babcock University, Abuja, Lagos and Owerri screening centres.
• Screening begins at 9:00 a.m. at each centre.
• Please see details on application, registration and online screenings at www.babcock.edu.ng.
• All Batch A candidates who have paid the acceptance fees of N210,000 via e-tranzact platform in favour of Babcock University, are to transfer the fees into the University account by using the payment access information already sent to them.
• This completes the payment process.
• All Batch A candidates who have not received their payment access information are requested to send requests for same to firstname.lastname@example.org, using fresh e-mail addresses, with their names written in capitals (surnames first). Full or partial fees must be paid before registration is allowed and before accommodation is allocated.
• If you need to check the 2nd Batch Admission list for Babcock right now, click here to access the list and scroll down to the bottom to check each departmental list as displayed.
Do not forget to share your success with us.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂