AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma has released her AAU admission list of successfully admitted students for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The list though has not been fully uploaded online, but can be accessed by following the steps below:
1. Visit the Ambrose Alli University portal at www.myaau.com
2. Click on “Online Application” to access the details of the list.
3. Enter your “AAU application Number”
4. Enter Your “PIN Number””
5. Click on submit to check the list.

More updates to follow soon.

All the best.

Comments

1. i cant access it wen i click on the online application it shows me all d normal tabs dat re dere bt d down part of d site is blank pls help….tanx

2. i misplace my pin, can i check it without pin? Pls help

3. RITA OSEREMEN AYERE says:

AM UNABLE 2 CHECK MY ADMISSION STATUS IN AAU, PLS I NEED UR HELP. WHERE CAN I START FROM? THANKS

4. Add me on 2go for details on how to check ur result
    username;Toyossi1st

5. THEOPHILUS says:

Does the adimission list include Direct Entry applicant?If yes, why telling me sorry no adimission record found on the system.Thanks

• pls how do they indictae that a student is not admitted. The 3rd batch is out and when i checked i saw ”sorry, no admossion…” what does this mean? Or should i exercise patience, when are they going to finish the uploading?

6. I ve check my,I ve been admitted into mec engineering

7. Elvis O Egharevba says:

I don’t knw hw to start pls help me

8. pls i misd placed my pin wat can i do

9. Is d pin in my application form cos i can only find my application num,but i cant find d pin.hw do i go about it

10. Are we to use scatch card in checking it if so ow kind i get it apart from the school

11. Is the pin dsame tin as jamb reg no,bcos i cant find any pin,i made use of my jamb reg no as pin and i saw sori no admission on this app no yet chek later to see if u have bn ofad a place

12. Raphael Obaadan says:

how are we going 2 check d List to know if our Name is there, Respond needed ASAP

Thanks
    Raff

13. What does Pin really means, i can’t check mine because of the pin i really need help. Thanks

14. Pls which pin are they talking about here. Which pin will i used to check my admission statue. Pls help me

15. pls i dont really know which is the pin num pls i need help

16. Egharevba Bright says:

Is aau second batch out

17. the pin is your CONFORMATION ORDER on the form u bought frm the bank.
    pls, can any1 tell wen the second batch going to be out? i score 40 and my course is elect/elect.pls add me on 2go with dis user name(palmer206)

18. Mr Theophilus says:

Thanks for ur service to humanity- May God not forget ur labour of love. Sir, How can I check my admission status: (Direct entry) Thanks

19. i have all the pins required to check wether i am admitted or not but the site is not opening for me pls i need help on how to make it faster

20. PLS HOW DO I CHECK MYAAU ADMISSION STATUS, AND DOE’S IT REQUIRE CARD? PLS I NEED HELP.

21. I chckd mine it says no admission record could be found on d system what does dis rily mean? Is it dat i hve lost d admission or wat.

22. Plz who is aware wen direct entry form wil be out i nid 2 knw.