AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY(ABU) 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: CUT-OFF MARKS

Ahead of the Ahmadu Bello University 2012/2013 Admission list, Latest reports from the University reveals the following cut-off marks for various faculties within the Institution:
Faculty of Administration-190
Faculty of Social Science- 180
Faculty of Arts- 180
Faculty of Sciences- 170.

This is still not verified by the VNTI team, and would be dully updated, upon verification.

Comments

1. Ibrahim muhammad muhammad says

Ahmadu hello university is our hope,we keep praying for God to make us among their student.ISA we will reach dere wit Almighty Allah power…

2. Oluwa folarin says

Pls sir or ma is d list of abu admission out or d cutoff mark 4 accounting out 2012/2013 pls if is out pls call me becu’t i scor’d 227 in jamb and my putm sco’d 172 and avgee’rg is 200 did i enr’d d cut off mark 4 accounting pls

3. Julius says

Pls i got 238 in my jamb and 260 in ma post utme,which gives me an average of 249.what are my chances of gettin admission to study pharmarcy?

4. M,mubarak says

Alhm…!!hv scrd d necesary mark ol wat i pray nd fast 4 z dat almity Allah shd mak me 1 of dos dat wil b offrd admisn into d institutn dis very year we ar….may d almigty grn8 evry 1 his/her wish amin suma amin.tnx sir

5. Abubakar Abdulkadir says

Pls. I am using waec and i have 8 credits bt my english is pass, i am using ijmb o level eng. I have c. Can i pls attatched them?

6. Moses gambo says

I scord 198 in my utme nd 212 in putme nd d aggregate 205 studyin civil engr.wat is my chance of getin admission

7. Abdulazeez says

I applied 4 pharmacy i had an averge of 237 n my prayer is dat may almighty ALLAH in his infinite mercies grant me admission dis year allahuma ameen

8. dazzy says

i scored 198 in utme nd 212 in putme nd ave. Ov 205 nd want 2 study electrical engineering, wat ar my chances ov gtn admitted

9. Agboola soliu says

pls when exactly admission list we be out is getting too late, we re in need of it and what is the cut off mark for business education,

10. Chiamaka juliet chukwuka says

Sir wen will Abu adim list be out,i got 246 in my jamb nd 221 in my post ume but i strongly believe in God almighty to grant me success in my adim dis year in Jesus name Amen.

11. HUSSEIN KADIR AYODEJI says

Dear sir/ma,
    I scored 217 in the UME and 172 in PUTME giving an average of 195. What are my chances of being admitted in the faculty of social sciences (economics)?

12. dauda itop suleiman kogites says

As iam posting these nw the abu admission list is not yet out but a fine majority of the posting state that admission list is out but all these information are false cos is not stated in abu site if you say is out what is the site to check it.

13. Saleh_abua says

In my post jamb, my aggrgt score is 221 nd i applied 4 econs in ABU zaria….pls i neeed immediate update dis is my num 08030481008

14. shuaib ali says

lollllllllll u guys should kip ur chances instead of asking him about it.YA ALLAH,YA RAHMAN,YA RAHEEM,YA MALIK,YA QUDUS,YA AZEEZ,YA SALAM.YA ALLAH INA ROKON KA DAKA BA NI DA SAURA MUSULMAI ADMISSION A JAMIAR A.B.U DAN MUNSAN KAI KADAI KAKAN IYA MUTUM A BUNDA WANI BA ZE IYA BASA BA.AMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM-ALLAH SUBAHANAHU WATAALA

15. Vincent Daniel says

I applied for E.E,I scored 210 as aggregate,and I STRONGLY believe wit God help am getting admission into Abu dis year,and notin will stop me,just have faith and Allah will see us through……

16. Vincent Daniel says

I applied for E.E,I scored 210 as aggregate,and I STRONGLY believe wit God help am getting admission into Abu dis year,and notin will stop me,just have faith and Allah will see us through.

17. praize says

na wa ooo….am tired for ABU oooooo…..make d list kum out naw…lets knw out stands….almst all oda skuls has released dier list……i prayed that my name is among the studnt addmittd……..cus my scores are: jamb score: 248….utme:272…..averg:260…..and i applied for political sciecnce……May God help us in Jesus name “Amen”

18. Kenneth B David says

I scored 287 in Jamb and 292 in post utme,with an average score of 290; I applied for Medicine and surgery. VNTI,pls what are my chances? You can add me on 2go with my username: KENNETHBD

19. Audu muahammed says

Am really scared, sir I score 225 in jamb and my average is 181 and I applie 4 bussiness adm….er dey going 2 consider me?

20. Najeeb Tijjani says

Ahh? Aveg nah! A.B.U release admission nah, I wonder how they will have their @50 celebration while still bouncing on our admission list

21. Munah says

I heard d list is ready 4 upgradn buh it bin delayd by d prep 4 d 50 yrs aniversary…pls wat d skul sayn abt d date of d realise of d admision list.pls i need 2 knw ASAP.

22. Dosunmu says

when is the admission list coming out…. Pls let us
    no our faith So will can no the next step to take… glory be to almicty Allah couz i believe am going to be addmmite……. I shall Allah

23. Shettima hauwa says

Got admission last yr,but 4 one reason or d other it wasn’t sucess realy hope my goin 2 get it dis time around,pls sir wen is d admission list goin 2 b out,huh!am realy getin tensd

24. Jerry Dubi says

This year i hav 100% confidence of getin admission into A.bu zari M.B.B.S programme,God has done it 4 me i aint know about the person handling ur case!GOOD LUCK 2 ALL ASPIRANT

25. Dauda Abbas says

Wit God all tins are possible.may God Almight who make 2day been d last friday in the month of september and d first friday in the month ofzul hija make dis day 2 bring more happiness in my life and my family, and make my admission into abu university 2 cum true and dose who think they reach d cut-off mark. Insha Allah (AMIN)

26. abdul says

l score 237 in jamb 212 in utme and my agg is 225. Is there any help 4 me 2 get public admin in abu. God pls help all of us

27. Olaitan says

Oh Allah am into you, bless me with this admission that is yet 2 come out in countdown days. Count me among political science fresher 4 the year 2012/2013

28. John danlami says

MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENT ABU ZARIA 2ND YEAR
    To the general public and ahmadu bello university candidate that the admission list wil be out this month unfailinly thanks

29. adams says

ah was kinda wonderin if d cut off mark is just the post utme or d agregate of ma jamb n post jamb…nid an ansa pls

30. Abiordun says

This is to officially announce to the public that the long-awaiting 2012/2013 admission list of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, would be out not lately by 14th Oct, 2012 according to the source.
    I also apply for International Studies Department, and I had 238 as in average. 08182641594 or dammylola1 @2go.

31. vicky says

Today is d 8th of October and there’s still no news about the admission list…………pls what is the cause of this delay?

32. Adeleye rihanat akorede says

pls i av 192 in jamb 172 in post utme my aggregate is 182 can i av adm 2 social science economics
    i

33. umar says

We are sick and tired of waiting 4 d admission list to be release…insha Allah, we all wl be given admission this year

34. naandem dapak says

i have been looking for admission this is my third time and have been doing very well but dont no why i have not been giving admission. this year i goy 201 in jamb and 244 pume and my course fine art. so my question is will be giving admission this time?

35. Ahmad almustfa says

Pls am 4rm kwara.my jamb score is 224.post jamb iz 218.am i due 4 admsn to study acountancy.also pls frndz alert me when d list is releasd

36. Isreal says

Folks! ABU-ZARIA admission list will come out 28th-Oct-2012. It’s from a realiable source. Contact me: 07033494724. Wish you guys the best… LOL…!

37. Dogo says

My advice to who ever applies ABU to have a constant prayer to Almighty as the admission will soon be released. My thanks to the management of the site by keeping us well informed.

38. Musa ibrahim musa says

Well. I too scored a very high mark, but we pray dat the almighty Allah wil si us through wen the list is released.

39. ramatu abdulrahman isiaq says

salam, i will like to know if Abu runs master in law, if the form is presently on sale, and also where i can get it to buy, without coming to zaria to get it, i live in abuja, thank u, ma salam

40. adusitiya japhet says

hi i want to know the reqirement for direct entry into the engineerin departement that is elect elect pls u can send me ur reply through my e-mail address thanks

41. kwagemusa says

42. kwagemusa says

Ipls I wnt. To realy now the cut of mark for. Business administration and english language course cut of mark. For aby zarai

43. Temuya Isaac says

Gud day friends i aplied mass-comm at abu zaria i scored 207 in jamb am waiting 4 pume, d problem nw is dat i jst checkd my waec 2day i got 5bs three Cs including maths and eng bt my literature is e8, pls do u tink dat abu gv me d admsn den i write an undertaken to produce the result nxt year? Pls somebody answer me. Tanks pals….

44. Yakubu Musa Ibrahim says

Pls let me know the chances of my Daughter’s admission into Accounting in ABU
    Her Jamb score-189,PostUME -216 Average-203. This is to make alternative decision since ABU can not be predicted as I do not want her to miss admission.
    I have gone to the Dept in ABU as an old student of same dept but the impression and reception given to me is not encouraging as the answer is we have finished.
    what are the chances of a candidate with average of 172 to read Architecture!