ADMISSION STILL ON AT GATEWAY POLYTECHNIC: ONLY WAEC REQUIRED

Admissions are currentlu ongoing at the Gateway Polytechnic Ogun State for the 2012/2013 acdemic session.

Interested applicants require just their5 Credit O-level obtained either in WAEC, NECO, GCE or combined result.

Registration is done online, Scratch Card are sold at the rate of #4,500 at Ogun state and it’s environments.

Interested applicants are to obtain the scratch card E-transact pins and proceed online for Registration on the school website.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. gateway university is it private or public?

2. Morgan Adesina says:

Pls I once bought a form of a Gateway polytechnic here in Abuja some time back but fail to complet the admission process due to the fact that I was afraid of the institution. I was thinking it’s not real! So pls, is the polytechnic the same from your? Should i apply? I mean is it real? Thank

3. Yes . D school is real becos is located in my town AND AM A STUDENT OF D SCULL…..for more info call 0706441811

4. Do they allow awaiting result .

5. Peterson Udi says:

I’ll like to knw if some 1 wit a D in waec English language can still get admission into a university

6. Paul ayobami says:

I got a waec result which maths is missing out.but i took 2012 gce form.can i buy the application form?will i be admitted?

7. ojo hannah says:

am an awaiting result can i also enroll

8. Edwar abraham says:

Pls i want to know if ur institution wil enrol student wit pass in maths(only). Tanx!

9. vivian naweze says:

please my english is awaiting since 2008 and i have been writing till now and is still awaiting. and my course is office management please will you people asscept those that their result are still awaiting

10. Desmond Ben says:

I have D7 in maths pls will I be considered?

11. Wen her they closing d sales of d form

12. Hw is dz sch fee courses offered and closing date

13. mah waec result was ghud,n mah gce result was bad,are we to use d two,or just one out of d three

14. Ebony4real says:

Pls i didn’t chuz d skul. Wen is d 4m gonna close? Aw is d exam b? Aw much wil it cost me? 08185640963

15. is d form still out?

16. Onabamiro adeyinka says:

I want know if i can use awaiting result(ND)to enrol for HND full time nd if d form is still on for sales

17. Dayopumpin says:

Pls is d form still out

18. I’m enrolling for the branch in lagos, but I want to know the list of the branches in lagos and when the form will be closing,I want to get my form this month.

19. Sunday friday says:

Pls i wont 2 ask. one of part time programm was brought 2 okeigbo in ondo state. i wont 2 ask wether its real or not. And also i have 7credit in my neco exam but d7 in english can i bought d form

20. I av D7 in maths can I still apply

21. can somebody have a provisional admision into gateway poly when i dn’t apply it to my prefare school of choice . I receive txt sms dat i av i av provisional admission and i need one bcoz i could not secure one frm d two school i aply to. pls can i be admited as a student in gatewaypoly legitemately when i did not apply.

22. ajayi ayodele says:

pls am dele by name i like to know if gateway polythecnics can give me admisson with this result or any schoool can give admission with this result
    christian religious studies:D7
    economics:C4
    Government:B3
    literature in English:C6
    English language:D7
    Yoruba language:F9
    Mathematics:C4
    agricultural science:B3
    Biology:F9
    , this is the result pls text me on dis number or call me 08137691443, or add me up on facebook for more information about it my facebook account ajayi ayodele emmanuel or emmymorris09@yahoo.com pls any course for it or school

thanks for ur cooperation

23. olowosulu funmilayo elizabeth says:

Can 1 apply for HND with awaiting result… n choose computer science as a course without physic?

24. joshua ayodele samson says:

where are the part-time study center in ogun state and its environ? And for elects elects is it available on part-time study?

25. Innocent Ossai says:

Do Gateway poly has distance learning center in Abuja

26. Faith Okeke says:

When are you enrolling new students?. Where are your branches in Lagos. Do you admit awaiting result?

27. Adebisi Elijah says:

Pls i have D7 in mathematic, pls will i be admitted?. Pls i’m anxiously waiting for your answer.

28. pls i will like to know if HND form is out, the amount and where the annex is located in Ikorodu Lagos. thanks

29. faith iliya says:

i want details abt d skul

30. gabriel oyatokun says:

comm,eng,govt,bio,econs credit
    maths&lit d7 can i stil make it to gateway poly

31. gabriel oyatokun says:

comm,eng,govt,economics,biology credit
    maths&lit d7 can i still make it to gatewaypoly

32. Dear Sir/Madam,

I am making this enquiry on behalf of my spouse who have National Diploma in Banking and Finance in Osun State Polytechnic, Iree. she works in Audit Unit of Govt Parastatal in Ibadan and was nominated for Week-end part time HND programmme as she has to be at work during the week. please can she secure admission with your institution in department of Accountancy or Banking and Finance and how? do you also have Annex in Ibadan or which one is closer?

Thank you.

Oluwaseun

33. wherecan iget d form

34. Abdulrahman says:

the school have a branc in Abuja here

35. Jubril muhammed says:

Can I be admitted in your school with the following result in waec mathsc5. englishd7. economicsb3. Geographyc6. Chemistryc5. Physics c6. Biology c5.futhermathsc5.

36. Jubril muhammed says:

37. Jubril muhammed says:

How can I get in torch with you and how many science courses are available in your school pls