ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY- AAUA POST-UTME RESULTS OUT FOR 2012/2013

Featured Image

The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) has released the results of candidates who sat for her 2012/2013 post UTME screening exercise for admission into degree programmes offered at the University, conducted on August 13, 2012 .

All candidates who sat for the Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) post-utme screening test are required to check their results online in the University website by following the steps below:

1. Log on to the portal through http://www.adekunleajasinuniversity.edu.ng/putme/ .
2. Click on “proceed to login”.
3. Enter your Registration No., Card Serial No. and PIN.
4. Access your results accordingly.

Share this information with friends

Comments

1. Lilian Gbemisola says

Thanks for the info.
    Please, what is AAUA’s cutoff mark for Masscommunication?
    I scored 44. What are my chances?

2. Owolabi emmanuel says

Pls vnti aw do i calculate my aaua score.wen i checked it displayed my jamb score 256 and my pume score 45,wil i stil need to divide d jamb scores+pume scores by 8 and 2 respectively?

3. Afe Aduragbemi Paul says

I scored 232 in jamb. How possible will i score 37 percent in pre admission screening performance for 2012. Hw was it calculated. Pls, help me review. My number is 08102381951. God wil bles u.

4. tope says

VNTI, I cant access my result… It’s saying dat my card has already been used by another candid8… Dis is a card i scratched off myself! Does dis mean i cannot 4 once trust aaua? Dis is unbecoming & am xo confused on wat step to take… Don’t knw if i can purchase another card? Pls just make a suggestion, or is there any amendment dat can b done to d card? THANKS

5. Shorlarh says

:) Pls i scored 237 in jamb and 30% in post utme. And i want 2 go 4 microbiology. Am indigne of akungba. Wil dey consider me? Pls help me, am @ ease!

6. Xodus says

@vnti, how are u so sure if they will divide the jamb score by 8 and the post utme by 2?
    I pray they don’t use this calculation.

7. Samuel says

I score 215 in jamb 20 in postutme d course i put in 4 is computer science any hope of getin admissiom but i knw my God would dwho it

8. jayzybright says

hello, i score 38% in post ume & 240 in jamb, am studying computer science. what is my chance pls call me on 08164489402 or add me on 2go @ jayzybright

9. Morenike says

Pls..wht..is..my..hope..i..score..42.in..my..pume..&.228..in..my..jamb..am.going.accountancy..is.dere..hope..4.me..i.blive.sha..dere..is..hope..in..jesur..name.

10. ilesanmi abidemi racheal says

@ VNTI pls u can call me on 08067348434 for information God u alllllllllllllllllllllll pls oooooooo my admission is year in JESUS name

11. ilesanmi abidemi racheal says

pls am trying to log in my scratch card given me during my post utme @ akungba but is they can’t access. Pls what can i do to check my result and are they going to divide our jamb score with the post utme score cos i don’t understand them ooooooooooo cos all universities and polytechnics add the jamb score and the post utme score together and then divided it. plssssss assist me ooooooooooooooooooooooooo nd all the candidates dat choose aaua though i choose aaua as my second choice.

12. Brght says

I scored 34persent in my post utme and 251 in my jamb.den i put down business admin.any mercy pls,here is my nomba 08164352116

13. margret says

pls when are u attaining to direct entry candidate 4 addimission 2012/2013 and how do we check our adimission status.plz kindly send information to my e-mail