AAUA UPDATE: 14,600 CANDIDATES SCORED BELOW 40, CUT-OFF MARKS SOON!

Latest reports from the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba(AAUA) Ondo state, reveals that 14,600 candidates out of the 18,000 candidates who sat for the 2012/201 AAUA post-utme screening exercise scored below 40 marks at the examination, with the University carrying capacity estimated to be at 3,000 admission spaces.

The screening exercise was held from the 13th to the 17th of August, at the University premises, and results were released 2days ago.
Click here if you are still yet to check your results.

THE AAUA ADMISSION CUT-OFF MARKS
Cut-off marks for admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba(AAUA) ondo state for the 2012/2013 academic session is still yet to be released.

Below is a review of the previous year’s AAUA admission cut-off marks which we could obtain for your own benefit. Though, we believe that this years cut-off marks would be quite lesser than the previous one below, as a result of poor performance in this years UTME and screening exercise:

COURSE. CATCHMENT MERIT
Biochemistry. 50. 53
Ind. Chemistry. 47. 49
political science. 53. 55
public admin. 55. 60
banking & fin. 56. 56
ma. ss com. 58. 63
bus admin. 58. 59

Remember to Join us on Facebook. And twitter below to be informed when this years AAUA Admission list and cut-off marks are released.

All the best.

Comments

1. matluv says

thank God 14,600 score below 40 cut of mark out of 18,000 candidate and 3,000 admsn space which means we av 3,400 dat mak d post jamb cut of mark. Am so xcited i score 49 chose busines admin.congrat 2 doz dat score above 40 u can reach me on 08181081085 or ad me wit d numba on 2go congrat once again

2. ojosaac says

Everyone thank God for me. Just checked my postutme result. I had 61%, but i expected more than that. All the same. May God favour us all for admission. Am just excited. I had 232 in jamb. And 5 C5 and 4 B3 in my waec o’level. Anyhope for law despite the general poor performance. Thank you God.
    2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING PERFORMANCE
    UNIVERSITY & COURSE OF SECOND CHOICE: Institution: Adekunle Ajasin University
    Faculty Grouping: Arts/Arts Education/Law
    Course Applied For: Law
    PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING PERFORMANCE
    SCORE: 61%
    You can use this same Scratch Card to check your Admission Status Later
    Date: Tuesday 21st August, 2012.

3. Timichael says

Guyz. I’m shocked! 63 in my post utme,233 in my utme and 8 distinctions in my o level plus C4 in Biology bt chose AAUA as my second choice,I put in for law. Wot are my chances? anybody plz.

4. Oluwaseun ogunmakinju says

I score 44% in putme exam,n i cleared all my o’level result in 1 seating,n i put in 4 political science.wat is my hope pls.reply me at 2go on 08107211184.tank

5. Harrison says

i had 54 in ma Post-utme nd 214 in ma UTME.i chose AAUA as my first choice nd i appied for Geology.plz i nid Geology applicants,plz add me wit 07033306192 on 2go…wot r my chances of gettin d course????

6. Kæleb says

I had 219 in jamb…42% in my ume exam…i put in 4 mass comm…i knw i ve a chance out of d 3,000 space.GOD AS DONE IT…

7. Taiwo ayorinde says

I score 27% in my post jamb and scored 217 in my jamb,course guidance and counselling,wat are my chances

8. Ogu finnian says

Pls,i scored 41% in my post ume,and 225 in my jamb…pls wot ar d chances 4 gaining admission..course: biochemistry

9. Omolola says

Pls i scored 40%in my post jamb nd i got 245 in my jamb wit a gud o/level of 3 b’s nd 3 c’s nd 1st choice wit d course accounting….

10. Omoboye olaoluwa williams says

Pls all student dat went 4 post utme in ÀAUA i score 31 in my post utme and 236 in my jamb am apply 4 bussines admin. I want u guys and ladies to give me tip of advisor an word of courage

11. Emmanuel says

helo guys, i do not knw wat to say but just tank God in all tin’s. i actually had 47 in the p.utme and 211 in utme put in for computer science. my 2go id: Akinseye21

12. yusuf saheed says

i thank GOD bcos i scored 43 in aaua post ume and my jamb score is 241 also i choose aaua as first choice. My course is Economics, meet me on 2go saheed 1909. Do i have chance

13. prittyprincess says

U guys shuld give a sigh and say”Al iz well” We shall all gain admission but for those dat hard below 40 i believe when dere is lyf dere is hope.Gudluck to u all

14. Simeon says

Wow….. I believe God has done it for all of us dis year…. Well. I had 47 in my postume and 252 in my jamb…. 4 B3′s and 5 C4′s in my o’level result……. Pls wat are my chances friends????? I put in for masscom…. Adekunle ajasin university akungba first and second choice….. And same with d course……. Pls i need councels pls….. My 2go ID’s are:Simeonjehck and d other, Simeon932…

15. lary says

I made a mistake wen registering for the post jamb online I choose unn as my first choice and aaua as my second choice bt wen registering I wrote aaua for the first choice nd aaua for the second choice nd I score 214 in my jamb nd 43 in my putme wot is my chance of gaining admission. Am not a indigen

16. Ramzy valentine samuel says

I scored 30 in post jamb nd score 213 in jamb,going 4 computer science wat is my chances!!!!!?add me on 2go ramzy92

17. Olomosaye Opeyemi Courage says

I Olomosaye Opeyemi Courage stand on the rock of ages 2 say “al iz wel” 4 i believe i av been admitted into AAUA though i scored 40 in postjamb nd 254 in jamb bt i say again “al iz wel”

18. Dolapo Elizabeth says

Hi guys,i wish u al best of luck even me2 bcs i also partke in d exam bt ma mark is low,i score 34 in ma putme nd i score 257 in ma jamb,pls do i stil av hpe,wel u cn add me on 2go ma usrname is fyness23

19. Nesta says

Admission list 4 2012/2013 will be sent to jamb hdqtr at abuja on d 25th of october, so u can check ur admission 4rm 26th tru jamb website.

20. Olatoye Jacob says

I thankGod even i score 38% on my Post ume & 240 on Jamb, am nt an indigene .i believe that my admission is certain. no power or principaly can stop me. Am ur guy Jayzybright @ 2go or call me on 08164489402

21. Hurjet says

I scored 238 in utme and 46 in p.utme, going 4 psychology………guys pls wat do u tink. I need ur reply ASAP. add me wt hurjet007 on 2go.

22. kmoney says

Is not by man..by dey spirit says dey lord i scores 43 in my post utme n 239 in my jamb bt i no my admission is certain cos aam serving a living God.ΰ cn reach me on 2go kmoney102.

23. Adefarati toluwalope says

I score 28 in My postUME score 244 in My Jamb is there any hope me please help me add me on My BB pin 260ABF29

24. Walex rues nelsonk says

Well as for me i scored 224 in jamb nd 53% in post utme i put in for bus admin nd chooz d school for second choice,wat are mi chances?.

25. Ibukun sunday says

Pls i score 36% in my postutme and score 244 in jamb. I choose AAUA for first & second choice, course in political science / economics. Pls any hope for me ?.

26. Adedamola samson says

Dis skul is going to be my frist choice in d next jamb form.i am a indigen of ondo.i luv dis skul so much.reading computer science

27. Timilehin O'lennon says

please does anyone know when the admission list would be released, scored 49 in the post utme and 229 in jamb. pls add up on bbm@32785478…2go@timilehin54. tnxx pple.

28. olawumi joseph says

pls,i score 218 in my jamb and 35 in p utme,and also have outstanding in my english,annd i want 2 study mass comm in aaua,pls wat should i do

29. Michael Nsikan Edem says

Pls what is my gain of admission. I score 248 in jamb & 36% in putme. Accounting as 1st choice. Pls help me i nid dis admission.

30. Adesuyan olugbenga peter says

Pls i score 200in my utme while i score 44marks in post utme.pls reply me for masscom.GOD BLes u