AAUA UPDATE: 14,600 CANDIDATES SCORED BELOW 40, CUT-OFF MARKS SOON!

Latest reports from the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba(AAUA) Ondo state, reveals that 14,600 candidates out of the 18,000 candidates who sat for the 2012/201 AAUA post-utme screening exercise scored below 40 marks at the examination, with the University carrying capacity estimated to be at 3,000 admission spaces.

The screening exercise was held from the 13th to the 17th of August, at the University premises, and results were released 2days ago.
Click here if you are still yet to check your results.

THE AAUA ADMISSION CUT-OFF MARKS
Cut-off marks for admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba(AAUA) ondo state for the 2012/2013 academic session is still yet to be released.

Below is a review of the previous year’s AAUA admission cut-off marks which we could obtain for your own benefit. Though, we believe that this years cut-off marks would be quite lesser than the previous one below, as a result of poor performance in this years UTME and screening exercise:

COURSE. CATCHMENT MERIT
Biochemistry. 50. 53
Ind. Chemistry. 47. 49
political science. 53. 55
public admin. 55. 60
banking & fin. 56. 56
ma. ss com. 58. 63
bus admin. 58. 59

Remember to Join us on Facebook. And twitter below to be informed when this years AAUA Admission list and cut-off marks are released.

All the best.

Comments

1. jayeoba oluwatosin says:

I score 46 in my post utme nd 251 in my jamb nd am goin 4 pol sci. Pls hlp me out pls

2. matluv says:

thank God 14,600 score below 40 cut of mark out of 18,000 candidate and 3,000 admsn space which means we av 3,400 dat mak d post jamb cut of mark. Am so xcited i score 49 chose busines admin.congrat 2 doz dat score above 40 u can reach me on 08181081085 or ad me wit d numba on 2go congrat once again

3. ojosaac says:

Everyone thank God for me. Just checked my postutme result. I had 61%, but i expected more than that. All the same. May God favour us all for admission. Am just excited. I had 232 in jamb. And 5 C5 and 4 B3 in my waec o’level. Anyhope for law despite the general poor performance. Thank you God.
    2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING PERFORMANCE
    UNIVERSITY & COURSE OF SECOND CHOICE: Institution: Adekunle Ajasin University
    Faculty Grouping: Arts/Arts Education/Law
    Course Applied For: Law
    PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING PERFORMANCE
    SCORE: 61%
    You can use this same Scratch Card to check your Admission Status Later
    Date: Tuesday 21st August, 2012.

4. Hamed raman says:

Friend jus thank God 4 me i scored 64% in my postutme 233 in jamb nd i 2 study political-science

5. Kunle says:

Pls help me out,i scored 32%,nd i av 201,wat r my chances.

6. Akin victor says:

I scored 201 in my utme & 30% in putme and i apply 4 industrial math…wat my hope…

7. Timichael says:

Guyz. I’m shocked! 63 in my post utme,233 in my utme and 8 distinctions in my o level plus C4 in Biology bt chose AAUA as my second choice,I put in for law. Wot are my chances? anybody plz.

8. Oluwaseun ogunmakinju says:

I score 44% in putme exam,n i cleared all my o’level result in 1 seating,n i put in 4 political science.wat is my hope pls.reply me at 2go on 08107211184.tank

9. Harrison says:

i had 54 in ma Post-utme nd 214 in ma UTME.i chose AAUA as my first choice nd i appied for Geology.plz i nid Geology applicants,plz add me wit 07033306192 on 2go…wot r my chances of gettin d course????

10. Tie adewale says:

In my post utme i score 38 in my jamb i score 238 anyhope 4 me

11. Kæleb says:

I had 219 in jamb…42% in my ume exam…i put in 4 mass comm…i knw i ve a chance out of d 3,000 space.GOD AS DONE IT…

12. Taiwo ayorinde says:

I score 27% in my post jamb and scored 217 in my jamb,course guidance and counselling,wat are my chances

13. Ogu finnian says:

Pls,i scored 41% in my post ume,and 225 in my jamb…pls wot ar d chances 4 gaining admission..course: biochemistry

14. Omolola says:

Pls i scored 40%in my post jamb nd i got 245 in my jamb wit a gud o/level of 3 b’s nd 3 c’s nd 1st choice wit d course accounting….

15. Omoboye olaoluwa williams says:

Pls all student dat went 4 post utme in ÀAUA i score 31 in my post utme and 236 in my jamb am apply 4 bussines admin. I want u guys and ladies to give me tip of advisor an word of courage

16. Opeyemi ali says:

I believe in God

17. Emmanuel says:

helo guys, i do not knw wat to say but just tank God in all tin’s. i actually had 47 in the p.utme and 211 in utme put in for computer science. my 2go id: Akinseye21

18. yusuf saheed says:

i thank GOD bcos i scored 43 in aaua post ume and my jamb score is 241 also i choose aaua as first choice. My course is Economics, meet me on 2go saheed 1909. Do i have chance

19. Mr. Ajayi Oluwafemi D says:

For more info about your admission into Adekunle Ajasin university, Mr. Femi: e-mail at phemmitez@gmail.com. Hurry before the first list is out, offer last till Friday 19th, oct, 2012.

20. prittyprincess says:

U guys shuld give a sigh and say”Al iz well” We shall all gain admission but for those dat hard below 40 i believe when dere is lyf dere is hope.Gudluck to u all

21. Simeon says:

Wow….. I believe God has done it for all of us dis year…. Well. I had 47 in my postume and 252 in my jamb…. 4 B3′s and 5 C4′s in my o’level result……. Pls wat are my chances friends????? I put in for masscom…. Adekunle ajasin university akungba first and second choice….. And same with d course……. Pls i need councels pls….. My 2go ID’s are:Simeonjehck and d other, Simeon932…

22. lary says:

I made a mistake wen registering for the post jamb online I choose unn as my first choice and aaua as my second choice bt wen registering I wrote aaua for the first choice nd aaua for the second choice nd I score 214 in my jamb nd 43 in my putme wot is my chance of gaining admission. Am not a indigen

23. Ramzy valentine samuel says:

I scored 30 in post jamb nd score 213 in jamb,going 4 computer science wat is my chances!!!!!?add me on 2go ramzy92

24. oladanscott says:

ALL IZ WELL.let’s put our trust in GOD

25. balogun oluwaseun says:

love here

26. Ahmed Taiwo Fadekemisola says:

When is first batch going to be out

27. Olomosaye Opeyemi Courage says:

I Olomosaye Opeyemi Courage stand on the rock of ages 2 say “al iz wel” 4 i believe i av been admitted into AAUA though i scored 40 in postjamb nd 254 in jamb bt i say again “al iz wel”

28. Dolapo Elizabeth says:

Hi guys,i wish u al best of luck even me2 bcs i also partke in d exam bt ma mark is low,i score 34 in ma putme nd i score 257 in ma jamb,pls do i stil av hpe,wel u cn add me on 2go ma usrname is fyness23

29. Hybee says:

46 IN POST UTME AND 245 IN JAMB I PUT IN 4 POL SCI WAT R MY CHANCESS OF GAINING ADMTN..AM INDeGINE

30. samuel says:

i score 32 in post UTME and 139 in jamb,going 4 economics what is my chances ??

31. samuel says:

i score 32% in post UTME and 139 in jamb,going 4 economics what is my chances ??

32. Tosin Akinmoju says:

All is well in JESUS name! I believe GOD will make a way for us whr it seems dere is no way!

33. mariam says:

@sam do u mean 239 or 139?i pray Allah wil make us all happy

34. berry says:

wat am sure of is dat am already a student…….amen

35. Dr idamikin olayele says:

If u kw dat u ar a science student and u need assistance dial this num 07032349577

36. Nesta says:

Admission list 4 2012/2013 will be sent to jamb hdqtr at abuja on d 25th of october, so u can check ur admission 4rm 26th tru jamb website.

37. Olatoye Jacob says:

I thankGod even i score 38% on my Post ume & 240 on Jamb, am nt an indigene .i believe that my admission is certain. no power or principaly can stop me. Am ur guy Jayzybright @ 2go or call me on 08164489402

38. Kingsley says:

I scord 205 in my jamb n 54 in pst utme

39. akin says:

46% in putme screenin 204 in jamb.pls wat are my chances.thanks in advance.

40. Hurjet says:

I scored 238 in utme and 46 in p.utme, going 4 psychology………guys pls wat do u tink. I need ur reply ASAP. add me wt hurjet007 on 2go.

41. kmoney says:

Is not by man..by dey spirit says dey lord i scores 43 in my post utme n 239 in my jamb bt i no my admission is certain cos aam serving a living God.ΰ cn reach me on 2go kmoney102.

42. Adefarati toluwalope says:

I score 28 in My postUME score 244 in My Jamb is there any hope me please help me add me on My BB pin 260ABF29

43. Walex rues nelsonk says:

Well as for me i scored 224 in jamb nd 53% in post utme i put in for bus admin nd chooz d school for second choice,wat are mi chances?.

44. clement says:

i score 51 in my post ume nd 248 in jamb what r my chances in po-science? Hook me on 2go klem2law love yall

45. Ibukun sunday says:

Pls i score 36% in my postutme and score 244 in jamb. I choose AAUA for first & second choice, course in political science / economics. Pls any hope for me ?.

46. Adedamola samson says:

Dis skul is going to be my frist choice in d next jamb form.i am a indigen of ondo.i luv dis skul so much.reading computer science

47. Adeola says:

Pls i scored 38%in mypost ume&201 in jamb&i put in 4 microbio,pls wot are my chances?

48. Timilehin O'lennon says:

please does anyone know when the admission list would be released, scored 49 in the post utme and 229 in jamb. pls add up on bbm@32785478…2go@timilehin54. tnxx pple.

49. olawumi joseph says:

pls,i score 218 in my jamb and 35 in p utme,and also have outstanding in my english,annd i want 2 study mass comm in aaua,pls wat should i do

50. Michael Nsikan Edem says:

Pls what is my gain of admission. I score 248 in jamb & 36% in putme. Accounting as 1st choice. Pls help me i nid dis admission.

51. Adesuyan olugbenga peter says:

Pls i score 200in my utme while i score 44marks in post utme.pls reply me for masscom.GOD BLes u

52. Oluwatosyn says: