AAUA 2012/2013 POST-UTME DATE: RE-PRINT PHOTOCARD

A lot have been asked about the schedule for the AAUA 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise from participating candidates.

We hereby inform all Aspirants of the Adekunle Ajasin University to re-print their photocards from today August 8th, so as to know the day they will be writing their post utme exam.

Share with your friends using the link below:

All the best.

Comments

1. I tried getting into the registration zone for ma photo card but when i put ma pin n details,it writes invalid(i think it’s because i’ve used it to register in the first place)…..how do i re-print??????? Pls,i’m anticipating your reply

2. pls hw can i reprint aaua post ume timetable

3. Pls, when is d date for Aaua post ume, mass comm, i can’t find it here

4. I cant find the schedule time table for post-utme 2012/2013 screening excercise for participating candidate for diffrent faculty

5. pls i need 2 knw d post ume date 4 accountancy dept

6. Pls kindly tell us the corect date and time date it will come out and the corect site dat will can do this fron. Thank you.

7. Ave been try d schedue since yesterday no any reply pls i nid ur help?

8. Owolabi olutola says:

I’ve been trying to get my exam date and time but anytime i try to log in wit my pin it wil display invalid.

9. damzie 54 says:

how do i reprint my photocard

10. olamide iyabo says:

please,i have been trying to re-print my registration slip in order to check the post ume time table, but i could not get it. please help me out

11. Pls, sm1 i’m almost fed up.Bcs i av bin tryg 2 re-print my photocard just 2 know when is acct exam dt, bt in vain.Pls what is d prob?

12. Pls have been tryin to reprint the photocard since yesterday in other to know the shbdule. but all in vain, it also display the old page. Pls try to do someting

• @Bukola, we would inform you all when there is an important update.
      Note that the post-utme holds 13-17th august

13. Hw can i reprint aaua putme application slip?

14. Hayodeyjih blessing says:

Pls as for science student may i get d time table nw

15. But i live in ondo, if am havin my exam on 17th aug and i have come for it on 13. Would i be permited to do it. Or havin it on 13th and i came for it on 16. I believe dat’s a serious problem. Pls help us do somethin b4 dat 13th aug.. Thanks

16. Pls dos any one knw d date nd time 4 banking nd finance

17. They shud log in 2 aaua site,u wil nw c post jamb 12/13,click on it, den fil in ur detail nd u are go 2 go

18. Oluwatosin olayemi says:

Pls when is d exam date 4 law applicants,is it also on d 13th?

19. I have nt even seen d schedule,nd i was finkin all d exams will hold on monday according to what is on dr site buh now i will av to check back besides fellow aspirants m in a dilema i dnt know a fly in akungba nd i nid sumwhere to lay my head as i will b leavin home on sunday(lagos)dnt know if u av a female frnds or d females cn help me out…God bless vnti

• @Grace, provisions for accomodation would be made by some fellowships within the campus. Just be careful to know which is real.

20. I haven’t stil be able 2 reprint mine slip ow do i do dat,when i click on d 2012/2013 post ume for registration wil i stil ve 2 fill in my reg no,card no and al d rst to reprint bcos am rily rily confused…tnk u

21. When i check my own date is wednesday 15 for microbiology

22. Aiyeomoni Mercy says:

please i have not be able to re-print my photocard. please can someone there help me out for the webwsite where i can re-print it please the exam is already knocking at the door.

23. gbenga betiku says:

pls i lost ma pin card but i av registered for d exam and i av ma print out.what can i do?am a law applicnt

24. Abosede hw do u check it.

25. gbenga betiku says:

pls ma pin card is missing but i have my print out with me.what can i do pls

26. Enyinnaya Godwin says:

Can’t reprint ma exam date and venue for microbiology i have tried buh still showing me my photo card,,when is microbiology

• @Godwin, few candidates who printed for Microbiology were scheduled on the 15th, but its best you travel to Akungba before that

27. pls z der any1 dat chose pure and apllied psychology wen z d date 4 d exam i ned 2 comferm cal 08181081085 tanx wishin u al best of luck vnti pls i ned a reply

28. Pls wot of if i came late will they allow me to follow the next batch?

29. Olajumoke says:

When is d post utme result is going to b out?

30. Pls,wen is d result 4 AAUA going 2 b released

31. Olumayowa says:

Any news about the post utme result ?

32. Scoffield18 says:

D result wil be out latest on we..day….,cal 4 help 08130768111.

33. Result is out.pls vnti update others

34. please i need your help.. i want to check my admission status of this aaua 2012 post ume , i hv checked my result and im so curious if my name is on the list.. please how do i check it .. i need help

35. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Here is my web-site :: disabled men dating