2012/2013 UNILAG ADMISSION LIST OUT!!! CHECK NOW

The University Of Lagos has released the 2012/2013 UNILAG admission list of successfully admitted candidates into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

NOTICE TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED OF THE OFFER OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE COURSES INDICATED AGAINST THEIR NAMES IN THE 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION.

Click your Faculty Below to Check The List:
College Of Medicine
Faculty Of Arts
Faculty Of Business Administration
Faculty Of Education
Faculty Of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Faculty Of Law
Faculty Of Sciences
Faculty Of Social Sciences
Faculty Of Pharmacy

INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
2012/2013 SESSION
THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE WILL COMMENCE ON 21ST AUGUST 2012 AND END ON FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST 2012.
PLEASE CHECK THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE www.unilag.edu.ng FOR FURTHERDETAILS.
CANDIDATES SHOULD BRING ALONG 12 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS WITH THE ORIGINAL AND FOUR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERLISTED ITEMS:
1. ORIGINAL UTME RESULT SLIP(click here to GET YOUR ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT .
2. UNILAG POST UTME RESULT SLIP
3. SSCE/GCE/NECO STATEMENT OF RESULT.
4. CLEAR COPIES OF COMPUTER PRINTOUT CONTAINING PRIVATE CANDIDATE’S RESULT DULY CERTIFIED BY THE PRINCIPAL.
5. LETTER OF REFERENCE FROM A REPUTABLE CLERGYMAN/IMAM/LAWYER/SENIOR CIVIL SERVANT.
6. BIRTH CERTIFICATE/SWORN DECLARATION OF AGE.
7. TESTIMONIAL FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS ATTENDED.
N.B. CANDIDATES MUST ATTAIN THE AGE OF SIXTEEN (16) BY 31st OCTOBER 2012 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REGISTRATION.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IMPERSONATION IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE AND ANYBODY FOUND GUILTY OF THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT ADMISSION AND WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE/LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT.
• THE MODE OF DRESSING SHOULD BE FORMAL
• CANDIDATES NOT PROPERLY DRESSED WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
• PARENTS/GUARDIANS/MEMBERS OF STAFF NOT CONNECTED WITH THEREGISTRATION EXERCISE ARE ADVISED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE VENUE OF THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE.
PLEASE COOPERATE WITH THE AUTHORITY FOR A HITCH-FREE EXERCISE.

AUGUST, 2012
OLUWAROTIMI O.A. SHODIMU, ESQ, FNIM
REGISTRAR

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. I score an agg of 50.25%, am from osun and the catchment from osun is 48.25 but my name was not included. Why

• @Ismail, Just keep rechecking, perhaps, a second list would follow immediately, otherwise, Its best advisable to visit the Admission Unit, Unilag and lay down a complain, having met your cut-off

• felix uwem says:

Admission for school,is not what you scores but who you known.

2. i choose marine biology and fishery in university of lagos. But i cant see the cut off mark and also the admission list. Pls help me.

3. i choose marine biology and fisheries as my first choice course but i did not see the cut off mark and admissionlist for the course.

4. OSEKIZIM says:

PLS,VNTI,I’M CONFUSED OF THE ELIGIBLE AGE,WHAT IF I’M 24 BY COMING OCTOBER.

5. i chose accountin,bt i didn’t meet thd cut-off mark.i had 47.38 which is the cut-off mark for french education,i want to change my course to french education and i didn’t write french,govt in jamb.how do i go about it?

6. pls is there goin 2 be any supplementary list after dis merit list

7. Lawal damiloa says:

I checked list and am seeing political science,pls how do i get it.

8. SODEINDE SOLA says:

When is the second admission list out?

9. pls when is the 2nd list will be out pls i need your reply

10. Vnti please i learnt that making it 2 unilags 2nd list is via connection.id really be glad if you can be of help.thanks

11. Tunmininu says:

Do u have d idea of wen psychology change of course form will be out?

12. damilola olanrewaju says:

Pls, i tink geophysics is different from physics. But i cant find d list for physics. Is it dat it not pasted or there is no physics. I nid ur reply pls?

13. Damilola olanrewaju says:

D merit cutoff is 57 just like u pasted it dere. But i dont knw why no physics student name is included. Anyway how many list are likely to be released???

14. plz any idea on wen d 2nd list will b released and wen will d change of course form be out plz?

15. pls what is the cut off mark for geology,my aggregate is 43.25 percent

16. Pls i got 51.63% in average score pls wat course can i go 4 pls advise me

17. pls, who are the sets of people likely to fall under the supplementary list.

18. which set of people will fall under the supplementary list

19. Onabajo Michael Akorede says:

i got 46.63% i appily for accounting how do i go about it,and when is order list be out

20. U didnt paste the list for irpm. And wats dia cuttoff pls, i got 55.88%.

21. how do i go about change of course before supplementary list? Thanks

22. Pls i got 61.25% for agg can i be included in d second if i do a change of course 2 English cos i didnt meet d cut off mark for mass comm

23. Pls my agg is 61.25 and i didnt meet mass comm cut off. Plz if i change 2 english can i be included in d second list.

24. i choose english language and i had 59.5 and the catchment area for lagos is 57,and i did not see my name in the merit admission list,pls wot shud i do

25. pls i my aggregate score is 51.13.for economics edu.is dere ani chance 4 me.gettn admision.

26. Pls i had 57.63 nd i applied 4 economics.Did i still av any hope even 4 d 3rd batch

27. Pls if dere is d need 2 change my course let me know.

28. Pls,pls,pls n pls anyone with reliable info on unilag 2nd list or supplementary admissn list and hw or what to do get included shud pls post d ans or send it 2 my emaik.i score 55 in my aggregate.

29. Micheal ola says:

Wat is d cut of mark 4 business administration

30. When will supplementary list be out?

31. Pls wen wil d suplementary list b out

32. Wen is d change of couse goin 2 end pls i nid quick reply

33. ekwueme ezekiel says:

When is the supplementary list going to come out please i need to knw

34. My agg scr is 53% 4 bus adm,oyo st.can i be considered in d supplementary list or shld i chg my course?pls advice me on ow 2 go abt it,i did math,eng,ecn&acct in utme.quick reply plz.

35. Mosopefoluwa says:

Pls is the change of course form for unilag out?

36. I scored 52% in my post utme,eco edu nd d cut off mark of my catchment area is 57.88%.should i go 4 d change of course form or would i be given another course,or i should 4get about d admission 4 dis year?plz i need ur advise.Thanks.

37. I was told dat dere is no change of course form ds year. I had 54.38 for english edu. and my catchment area which is Lagos is 59. can my name be shortlisted in the supplementary and will d supplementary list be online or pasted in d faculty?

38. Adegbite hammed says:

Please,when will unilag’s supplementary list be released for 2012/2013 academic session

39. Alexander Habib says:

If i missed the registration deadline and i got an admission, is there stil hope? Can i stil register for unilag?

40. I had 49.13, nd d cutoff mark 4 physics oyo state is 52, can my name b included in d second list

41. Shuld i be hope 4 d supplimentary list,i score 55.88 in accounting

42. Plz wen will unilag’s supp list be out??

43. Marry gabriel says:

Is d change of course form out pls

44. Aromashodu damilola says:

The supplementary list will b out dis week.xo u guys suld start praying cos dats d key…

45. Oketunde richard says:

Pls,i scord 65 in my pume nd jamb 235 makn an agg of 61.88-econs,is there any hope 4 me in the supplemntry list? pls reply ASAP

46. My name is Sulaimon kazeem i choose computer science i score 60% and i never see my name for admission list pls help me

47. pls,i want 2 ask if there is anytin lyke 3rd batch

48. Ogbonnaya solomon says:

Pls,am confuse…i was hopin 2 c mdicine nd surgery department bt cudnt c any pls help me out

49. demola yakubu says:

plz wen is the list for the change ov course studentz gonna b out?…i changed ma course from bizadm to insurance…my diploma2 result waz 86 nd sic bizadm waz 101,i had 2 chamg it 2 insurance cuz insurance waz 85.now dis list iz out n it seemz it iz 4 post ume studntz….wat of d 1 4 diploma chang ov course studentz?..nid 2 know wen it wil b out…

50. Pls guys i wnt 2 no if deres any list coming out 4rm unilag after supplementary list

51. pls, any idea on when the result of the postgraduate entrance for 2012/2013 session will be out?

52. pls, any idea on when the result of the postgraduate entrance for 2012/2013 session will be out? cos i have not heard any news about it.

53. Awonusi Enitan Deborah says:

i can’t see my name among the list, please kindly assist me.

54. oladipo segun says:

Pls, when will the third admission list be out?