YABATECH POST-UTME RESULTS OUT!!! (2012/2013)

We are happy to announce that the yaba college of technology has released the 2012/2013 post-utme screening results of candidates who sat for her screening test few weeks ago.

The results have been uploaded and can be accessed at the College’s portal after the procurement of the result checking card at the rate of N500 at the college premises.

Once you have obtained your card, click here to proceed and check your results.

Do not forget to share your results with us.
We wish you success.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Pls where can i get the pin

2. Does yabatech sell change of course form 4 ha candidates? If yes,hw much and when is it comin out. Pls reply

• @Daniel, we would inform you when its out. Such forms are called supplementary forms, and they normally follow after the First admission list.

3. Oluwaseyi says:

Does oou also sell supplementry forms

4. Pls is yabatech 2012/2013 admission list out

5. Daniel P says:

My aggt. Score was 51 going 4 urban & regional planning wich is 59. Wat should i do?;change course (agric. Tech:51) or leave it & hope 4 admission. Kindly reply.need urgently

6. Tanx 4 ur response. Text me via email when the change of course is out.

7. emmanuel says:

Pls when d change of course form comes out pls let me know. . . .Tell me on 2go . . . .My username is emmanuel6667

8. emmanuel says:

Pls notify me when d change of course form is out. . .My 2go username is emmanuel6667

9. Pls if u can pls send me a text if d change of course form is out on dis no 08101656569

10. Austine says:

please i scored 63 and am going for science laboratory technology while the cutoff mark on merit was 68.please what do i do? do i go for change of course or leave it,can they give me the course

11. Simply put,no hope 4 som1 dt score 45. Except by miracle. Wat do u think sir

12. Pls my question has not been answered:i said that i scored 63 while my cutoff was 68 for science laboratory technology,what are my chances pls can i be picked and when is the admission list coming out?i need ur response pls

13. Pls sir wen is d change of course/ supplementary form wil cum out pls sir notify me on 07068086943 God bless u

14. You re invited to http://www.isnaija.wapka.mobi free chat and dating with nigerian hot girls & cool guys. Win free airtime,free bank notes as more as you chat.

15. clementina says:

pls I scored 52 in my postutme and 242 in jamb. going for accounting, I want to know maybe if I will be admitted pls

16. is there any hope for some one that scored 63 while the cutoff of the department is 68 i.e science laboratory technology and when is the admission list coming out?pls i need your reply

17. Elizabeth says:

Please when is the change of course form coming out?

18. pls i score 50 in my postume and my jamb is 248. i going for accounting i want know if i will be admitted.

19. pls sir, i want 2 know when yabatech change of course form is going 2 b out nd amount,tks, i will b xpectin ur reply.u can reply me tru my address dmlawal@yahoo.com

20. emmanuel01 says:

please is yabatech fulltime admission list out for 2012/2013

21. Dennis Bassey says:

22. Dennis Bassey says:

Plz i scor 214 in my jamb and i scor 41 in my post utme..my course is MASS.COMM.and my dept cutoff mark is 62…will i be admitted..and wen is d chenge of course form coming out plzzz my num is 08131361155…..

23. thanks