YABATECH ADMISSION LIST 2012: CUT OFF MARKS RELEASED

Aspirants of the Yaba College Of technology need to wait no further for the release of the 2012/2013 YABATECH admission list, as the University has already published the cut-off marks for National Diploma programmes, to enable aspirants know their fate.

The cut-off marks for these programmes are listed below:

TECHNOLOGY

23. ND Science Laboratory Technology 68
24. ND Statistics 56

ART, DESIGN & PRINTING
25. ND General Art 61
26. ND Industrial Design 58
27. ND Printing Technology 54

Aspirants are to judge from the cut-off above, their admission status.

The screening results has already been released, If You still Have not checked yours, please click here to do so now

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Ebbynancy says:

pls i want to know unizik departmntal cut-off mark

2. Pls i scored 46 in yabatech is my admission sure

3. Pls my jamb scored was 237 @ unilag and am going 4 econs edu.pls am i on a safer side

4. Oluwaseyi says:

Does 54 in comp sci guarantee an admission? Pls reply cos the suspense is killing me

5. Ikeoluwa says:

Pls helppppp,i got 66 and i applied for slt,does dat min no admisn 4 me?

6. Eugene ukachi says:

Pls yabatech am rearly scared abt wat i scored,my aggregate was 40,am i sure weda admission will b giv’n 2 me?BUS ADMIN 2 studi pls.

7. i chose acc nd i scored 61 can i stil chnge mai course to banking nd finance?

8. Alabi Opeyemi says:

i did yabatech post utme i scored 48.Is there any course which i can study?

9. adeleke damilola says:

i scored 56% nd i chose bus admin………..am i in or out…..

10. Oyekan adedeji says:

Pls,i did yabatech post ume and i score 50 and my jamb score was 213 and want 2 study urban and regional planning.am i safe or nut

11. duru miriam says:

pls, i want to know if yabatech admission list is out

• I’m still confused about the wnirdog on the rulings regarding videos. Clear as mud to me. I’m now assuming that Judge Strickland will view family/friends visits prior to possible release to the public. I guess more importantly he has refused to destroy videos of previous visits where Casey’s total lack of concern for her missing daughter is glaringly apparent. I assume they will be allowed to be admitted as evidence and will be very damning to her case. By now even Casey surely would understand how to present herself in a more appropriate manner. In regards to the civil suit, people keep saying Casey has no money, you can’t get blood from stone, etc., but money is coming from somewhere to fund her defense. I’m guessing that her financial situation will be open for scrutiny if Zenaida wins her defamation suit and is awarded damages above $15,000. Does that mean we’ll find out who is paying the big bucks for her dream on team?

12. duru miriam says:

pls, i score 68 in post utme and my course is Science Lab. Tech,so what are my chances of getting the admission.

13. faith ernest says:

i chose mass comunication,bt i gt 48. d i hve any chance of gainin admission?

14. faith ernest says:

i chose mass comunication,bt i gt 48 in my post utme. do i hve any chance of gainin admission?

15. Emmanuel Aiyeobasan says:

I scored 55 in the post utme, and my course is urban and regional planning. Any hope of admission for me?

16. i had 67 in my pume 4 sci labtech pls what are my chances of gaining adm

17. I score 46 am applying 4 slt pls is there any other course that i can change to pls

18. certainly like your web-site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll definitely come again again.

19. the cut off for u.m.e 2013 pls