UNIZIK ADMISSION LIST 2012/2013: CUT-OFF MARKS OUT!!!

In view of the 2012/2013 Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK) admission list, below are few of the cut-off marks for various, which our correspondent have gathered.

UNIZIK 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST CUT-OFF MARKS
Below are the Cut-off marks for various departments of the Nnamdi azikiwe University(NAU) as we prepare to receive her admission list:
• Medicine- 292(merit)
• Law- 258(merit)
• pharmacy- 276(merit)
• Economics- 277(merit)
• History and international relation- 245.
• English- 243
• Geography and Meteorology- 202
• Nursing Science- 281.5
• Psychology- 264
• Sociology- 260
• Marketing- 260
• Computer Science- 254
• Computer science Education- 210(anambra)
• Industrial Chemistry- 219
• Civil engineering- 242
• Electrical Engineering- 241.5,
• IPE- 233.5
• Botany- 221
• Food science- 210
• Geology- 233.5
• Coperative Economics and Management- 275
• Business administration- 267
• Political science- 266(merit)
• Estate Management- 209
• Biochemistry- 234(anambra)
• Polymer and Textile Engineering- 196.5
• Theatre Art- 230
• Medical Radiography- 265.5

We would keep this list updated, as our correspondent brings us more inside information from the University.
Join us on facebook or twitter to receive our daily updates.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Noblevanessa says:

Pls, i choose unizik as my first nd 2nd choice..economics and bus admin..my aggregate is 268.5.. Do i hv chances for admission, pls, wat do i do?

2. doncastle05 says:

What about dept of statistics what is there cutoff mark

3. Great Nwokoro says:

This update, is it true? Hw can science education cut 210 upon d whole mass failure? Unbelieveable!!! Please,tell us if it is true so dat we can buckle up for pre-science examination.

4. ezekiel says:

Pls i applied for industrial chemistry, my total aggregate is (jamb 220,putme 70)250, am i going to be in d merit list

5. nelscot says:

please what is the cutoff mark for english and literature department…..i need an urgent reply please!

6. pls im from anambra nd i scored 247 in jamb nd 68 in putme for med lab,wil i gain admission??pls reply…..

• Onyebuchi says:

Considering the average poor performance of students in jamb and post ume, you stand a greater chance of gaining admission.

7. I was made to undastand dat these cutoffs are of last year

8. olajezzy says:

gud evenin VNTI, pls wats d cut off mark for cooporative economics

9. bernie hxess says:

wat of those dat did nt mit up wth departmental cut off marks?can dey hav access 2 the admission list?or most likely,av a tiny chance of gainin admission?

10. Is unizik admission list officially out?

11. Pls… do consider that Jamb dis year wasn’t encouraging.and so many students tried their possible best to pass the post ume Screening exercise..pls help us so that all our effort will nt be in vain.thank you

12. Pls vinti i wrote my postutme in unn and my jamb is 211 and postutme is 190 and my average is 200.5 pls wat my chance 2 get admission dept economics

13. Nnadozie martins onyebuchi says:

Pls i got 223 jamb & 52 putme course economics waz my chance of geting addmission?

14. WE NEED MERCY TO GET Addmission into the school this year

15. WE NEED MERCY OF GOD TO GET ADDMISSION TO THE SCHOOL THIS YEAR.

16. ugochi jane says:

pls I had dat first list is out pls if is true hw can I see it, I mean de site dat I will use?

17. Dis cut-off tinz stil sound ridiculous of unizik how can dis be so,since dea is mass failure in both jamb & putme

18. pls i av 240 in jamb nd 36 in postume for prasitiology and emblogy do i av a chances of gettin admitted

19. Cut-off mark 4 business education

20. I SCORED 241.5 AS MY AGGREGATE GOING 4 MEDICAL REHABILITATION ND PHYSIOTHERAPY.WATZ MA CHANCE OF GETTING EVEN IT IS ANOTHER COURSE

21. Pls i m frm anambra st,pls i scored 230 in jamb n 68 in post ume.my department Is”ACCOUNTANCY”pls did i hv d chance of getn admisn ds year

22. VNTI pls wat do i require 2 get admited in 2 department of medicine.

23. Igwe joseph says:

I,m totally confused abt unizik,s secret of admitn students

24. chisom lauretta says:

pls,i put unizik as my first choice nd my course dia is cooperative economics and management but my aggregrate in jamb is 191,is dia a possibility I can still get admission in unizik,if no pls tell the course that is related to my mark let go nd do change of course,thanks and god bless you