UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN(UI) 2012/2013 DIRECT ENTRY APPLICATION BEGINS

Latest reports from The University of Ibadan, Oyo state Nigeria, reveals that the Institution requires all
candidates selected the citadel as their First
Choice institution in the Direct Entry Admissions for 2012/2013 academic session, to submit their biodata and SSCE WAEC/NECO, ‘A’ levels or equivalent certificate results ONLINE through the University portal at: http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Submission of the following documents above are to be made on or before Sunday, the 19th August, 2012.

Hurry Now!!!

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Francis nnenna says:

Thanks friends for all the answers given. I am confused as per what document to submit: is it our certificates already obtained or transscript from our alma mater. I am a dirrect entry applicant

2. Pls what is the scoring ratio for O’level result and A level( Bsc) respectively for UI DIRECT ENTRY Admission

3. ROSHEED SAKIRU BOLAJI says:

Those that chose UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN for first and second choice, are they going to submit their Bio-data twice.

4. Adeboye boluwatife says:

Those that chose u.i for second choice for direct entry will they have to also apply.pls i need an answer immediately thanks

5. Pls i need ur assitance cos d person dt told me abt d transcript said i shld forward it 2 d registrar nd i have done dt. But i cant find my transcript at d admission office. Pls wat should i do nw?

6. When is university of ibadan releasing her d.e list? And is o level calculation also apply to d.e?

7. iwuji judith says:

plz will ui give admission without transcript, if all u document is compelet.. Plz

8. Adegbami Cornelius Muyiwa says:

I think that, the submission of the transcripts should not affect who finished from u.i

9. I delight in, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

10. Pls when 2nd batch is going 2 out 4 direct entry

11. Does UI,takes transcript by hand?

12. osaretin faith says:

pls may i understand the whole process?

13. margarth ania says:

Those that chose u.i for second choice for direct entry will they have to also apply. please i need an answer immediately.

Thanks and GOD bless

14. Pls when ll the direct entry form for 2013/2014 bsc nursing be out? I already ve my Rn do i ve to go thru jamb again?

15. Muideen kehinde Oluwakemi says:

I am a registered nurse/midwife, but i love to have my degree in nursing. I want to know what is required of me for admission for 2014/2015 session at the university of Ibadan. I will be looking forward to hearing favourably from you. Thanks