UNIPORT 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT(MERIT): UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT

The University Of Portharcourt has released the 2012/2013 UNIPORT admission list of successful aspirants for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The merit list contains the name of first choice candidates who has been granted provisional admission into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012/2013 UNIPORT ADMISSION LIST
The Uniport admission list is available online and can be accessed by following the steps below:
1. Click here to check the Uniport admission list
2. Open the File that pops up(PDF)
you would need a computer system to view the list
3. Search for Your Name In The List that Comes Up.
4. Share your success with Us.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Admissssion! at last i made it…haha elect/elect merit list..na who wan try my jehovah?

2. Admissssssion! at last i made it…haha elect/elect merit list..na who wan try my jehovah?

3. God…i biliev in u…i no my faith, n d God i serve knws me by my name…huha

4. MY GOD,I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU…COME AND CREATE A WAY FOR ME B?COS I CANNT DO IT WITH OUT YOU LORD.

5. Rosemary Onyike says:

I wish 2 continue here after my ND programmes in Abia state poly next year

6. Avwoterhare justice imoniefe says:

How can i check for my own name in the admmission list of uniport

7. Obasi henry Anayo says:

To be realistic the uniport utme exam is the most credible exam i ve ever seen. However, to God be the glory, i made it in management.

8. ADAMU AUGUSTINE says:

I will like to no ,how the admission takeplace,and also more infornation about the university,and also more detail about registeration.
    ADAMU AUGUSTINE

9. okpoudhu joyce says:

god see me through don’t let my enemies laugh at me.

10. Obila dickson says:

Tears in my eyez bt al hop nt lost,i dey pray 2 baba 2mak d reality 2b real.

11. ugwu emmanuel obinna says:

lord God unn have passed me by,but still under ur grace i bliv uniport will neva pass me by diz year cus am tired of staying @ home…prove to me dat u re my creator.readers please pray 4 me.

12. kudosdivine says:

As a determined soul,I will be in school next year

13. kudosdivine says:

As a determined soul, I have programmed to be in school next year.

14. Wonderful submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.

15. Orlunwo Prayer says:

I gained the admision into uniport bt its nt what i applied for….am stil happy anyway…..thank you

16. Mr. Festus says:

For those that missed this year’s admission list, all hope is not lost.
    Here is another opportunity for u to still enter d university.
    Please read the information below carefully.

Ijmb is an a level programme conducted by ahmadu bello university zaria for admission into 200level in d university of ilorin.
    Many students who missed dis year’s admission have already registered and we are sure that next year as dey write the ijmb exam, dey wil be admitted into 200level direct entry
    Forms r on sale.
    Nd
    lectures have started alredi for 2012/2013 academic session.
    We are at ilorin in kwara state.
    For other info. Contact Mr. Festus on 08183453337 07062047607

17. muoedu happiness C says:

send to me any news of the above university

18. the 2012/2013 university of uyo VC list is being compiled.it will be released nextweek.
    for admision help,upgrading of post utme scores,or admission assistance into the VC list,just
    NOTE:the VC list which is also the supplementary list is the last badge and will be released next week.

19. I worte exam for certificate but I cnt c political sci addimission list

20. eunice tony origie says:

God I pray u gv me admission dis year in uniport in jesus name AMEN