UNILAG 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: CUT-OFF MARKS RELEASED

As the University of Lagos, prepare to release the 2012/2013 UNILAG admission list, Below are the Cut-Off Marks for all faculties in the Institution:
Pharmacology 66
Pol science 67
Psychology 64
Sociology 66 Social wrk 67
Law 73
Dentistry 67

SOURCE: MYSCHOOLCOMM.COM

The Cut-off Marks above still remains unconfirmed by the VNTI Nigeria team. More details on the cut-off marks and the 2012/2013 Unilag admission list to follow soon after confirmation.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. odukwe says

good morning o u.i scored 56.25% and i applied for computer science,i ve seen the cut-off mark.what will i do to get this admission,should i wait for the supplementary form?what will i do co i need this admission

2. oluwaseun says

Pls I scored 50.5 in my post utme result and I applied for micro-biology,now am wondering whish corser I can change to,am from ogun state

• VNTI says

@simdam, we would update the list when other cut-off marks are obtained.

Supplementary list contains the name of applicants not admitted on the Merit list.
      Here, candidates can switch to a nearby course, provided they meet the cut-off

3. lolis says

pls wat’s d chance of some1 dat got 54% for med lab? will it b more advisable 2 go 4 a change of course? or wat pls?

4. omotayo says

Pls wots d percentage of dIs to be the real cut off.coz am already hapi.i scored 53 4 chemistry science

5. Olamide says

My curse s psychology nd i scored 52.38 pls watz my faith?nd i also heard dat without money smone cant gain admissions into unilag,pls is it true or not?

6. Abiola says

Am going for med lab sci and i hav 54.25 pls what are my chances bcous d merit list is out already w@t shld i do

• VNTI says

@Abiola, see the list of cut-off marks above, and Check that of your state of you are from states around lagos or lagos itself.

Your cut-off should be lower: Click here to check

7. Taiwo mary says

pls i wnt 2 knw if unilag undergraduate part time form for 2012 is out. And if not, when it will be out. its cost and how to go about registeration. Pls do reply. Thanks

8. Dammy olii says

Plz i got 64.63% in my post ume nd i choose mbbs as my course plz wats my chance of gainin admission dis year or wat cos can i use as supplementary

9. Ehigiator Destiny says

Pls palz,i nid an advice on d next n best step 2 take in order 2 gt admissn dis yr.i applied 4 philophy nd my aggregate is 42.88% (unilag)

10. Sayo says

Pls i got 57.63 in d postutme nd i applied 4 economics,did i av any hope nd can d skul still offer me any course

11. Afolabi says

Pls is there any science course that does not require physics ? I have credit in 7 subjects including geography but unfortunately D7 in physics .