Not less than 7,200 prospective students are sitting for the post UTME examination of the University of Ibadan today.
Candidates who sat for the Screening test can now check their results by clicking here to access the page
In line with its practice of conducting examinations under strict supervision and invigilation, adequate security measures, for consistent integrity and credibility, the authorities of the University of Ibadan, Ibadan have announced the restriction of movements of unregistered vehicles and motorcycles during its 2012/2013 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination which will hold on Monday, 09 July, 2012 from 8.00a.m. to 2.00 p.m. “As partof efforts to ensure adequate security measures for the examination, movement of all unregistered vehicles and motorcycles are restricted to areas that are not designated for the conduct of the examination”, said the University’s Director of Public Communication, Mr. Olatunji Oladejo.
According to the University’s spokesman, the security personnel of various unitsare expected to monitor and control traffic on the following designated roads on the campus:
1. From Idia/Awo Hall ‘T-Junction’ through the Zoological Garden up to Sultan Bello Bello Hall ‘X-road’ end of Niger Road (VC’s Lodge) at Sankore Road;
2. From Sankore ‘T-Junction that goes to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Benue’ up to the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of the Social Sciences junction on ‘Niger Road’;
3. From Sultan Bello Hall ‘X-road’ through the Faculty of Arts to end at Benue ‘X-road’.
4. From Benue ‘X-road’ through the Faculty of Agriculture & Forestry to end at Veterinary Medicine junction
5. From Staff Club Junction through the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (Amina Way) to end at ‘T-junction’; and
6. From the Department of Works and Maintenance Round-about to the Department of Biochemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy;
He further stated that the following Faculties have been designated for the conduct of the examination: Arts, Science, Agriculture & Forestry, The Social Sciences, Education, Veterinary Medicine, Technology
“To this end, all vehicles without the University approved stickers should be restricted to areas that are not active for the examination. Unregistered motorcycles are also not excluded from the restriction.”
“Finally, all categories of current students are enjoined to stay away from the examination venues as all University examinations slated for Monday, 09 July, have been postponed. The Campus Security Service has been empowered to enforce the restriction order before and during the examination”, the statement added.
The University has invited 7,200 shortlisted candidates for the examination whilethe University’s carrying capacity is 2,800.
We wish participating candidates all the best at the screening examination.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂