The Nigerian Tertiary Institutions

What do you know about Nigerian Tertiary institutions, Click here to find out Read More »

Visit Our Forum Now

grab latest rich contents from our forum section Read More »

VNTI Nigeria

Join Our Organization, Lets make A Difference Read More »

VNTI Services: Making Academic life easier

VNTI Services: here is what we do, how we help you make your academic life easier Read More »

Scholarships For Nigerians

Click Here To See Available Scholarships For Nigerians At Home And Abroad Read More »

THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: CUT-OFF MARKS RELEASED

The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN) has released 2012/2013 admission list cut-off marks for admission into the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates with the help of these cut-off marks can decide their fate themselves before the admission list is officially released.

Below are the 2012/2013 polytechnic Ibadan Cut-off marks.
CUT-OFF MARKS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION

AGRIC. TECHNOLOGY- 36
COMPUTER SCIENCE- 46
GEOLOGY- 29
FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY- 45
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECH.- 47
STATISTICS- 26

Remain updated with VNTI Nigeria for the release of the admission list.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

47 Responses to THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: CUT-OFF MARKS RELEASED

1. Adegbola motunrayo says:

Pls i want to know if am stil qualify for the admission bcos my score is 53 and i want to study mass comm and the cut-off mark for mass comm is 53 also

2. Oladipupo ibrahim says:

I give tanx to almighty allaha, when will d mean Admission start

3. maxwell says:

hw can we calculate our scores so as to no if we are up to the cutoff mark.

4. Onyinye says:

Pls is the cbt result the post ume score?or we stil av 2 add up our jamb score wit it?kindly tel me hw 2 divide it…

5. Onyinye says:

Pls is the cbt result the post ume score?or we stil av 2 add up our jamb score wit it?hw 2 add up

6. Taiwo Abiola.E says:

Pls is it d addition of d 2 average dat would giv our mark or what…

7. pls,i scored 47 in my post utme and am putting in for mass comm & public admin,mass com cutoff is 53 while public admin cutoff is 46 any hope 4 me,cos am nt 4rm dier catchment area.

8. Oyekanmi abosede yetunde says:

plz i wrote the recent post jamb i got 229 in my jamb and 47 in my post jamb and i filled in for mass communication,after which i did d calculation i got 52.26 i guess, just wanted to know if there is a chance of admission. plz will be very glad to know

9. Oluwa pelumi says:

Pls ow do dey calculate d results,cos i had 245 in d utme nd 40 in cbt.course-SLT

10. When is poly ibadan release deir admission list.

11. oladimeji says:

plz when is polyibadan publised their admiss list name.

12. Tosin says:

When is the admission list for polyibadan coming out

13. eesuola olanrewaju hafeez says:

i just want 2 knw if am qualified 4 POLY IBADAN I HAD 40 4 MY CBT ND 232 4 MY POST JAMB ND ALSO D7 IN MY ENGLISH ONLY COMPUTR SCIENCE PLS AM I GOING 2 B ADDMITED

14. eesuola olanrewaju hafeez says:

I JUST WANT 2 CONFIRM IF I WILL B ADMITTED INTO UR SCHOOL I HAD 40 IN MY CBT AND 232 IN MY POST UTME AND D7 IN MY ENGLISH O LEVEL PLS AM I GOING 2 B ADMITTED COMPUTER SCIENCE

15. segun says:

Plz i scored 166 in my jamb and 53 in my cbt and after the calculation i scored 48 and i put in for masscomm, plz can i still be admitted

16. Raskimono says:

When will polyibd realsea their admission list

17. Damilola says:

Pls wen ever d list is out,abeg quickly inform us.

18. kolapo says:

i score 181 in jamb 47 in post jamb and i want to offer town planning i see 20 is there cut off is that ok pls

19. Paul says:

Pls I Score 248 In Jamb And I Score 33 In Poly Ibadan Cbt. I’m Going For Mechanical Engineering. Watz My Chance Of Gaining Admission Cuz D Cut Off Mark Is 26 And I Chose The School As My First And Second Choice.

20. Babatunde waliat opeyemi says:

When will ibadanpoly release their admission list, please i’m anxious to know.

21. Seun Bamidele says:

I score 205 in my jamb and 33 in my cbt and after calcualating it i score 58.265 and i want 2 study mass com am i fit 2 go?and wen is d admission list coming out.

22. onuja ojode says:

i scored 175 for jamb utme and 47 for cbt. I wot 2 study pub admin and my english o level is d7 any hope?

23. oshin bola says:

I scored 192 in jamb and 27 in postutme,what is my hope

24. oshin bola says:

do u still have changing of course form

25. Ah says:

Is poly ibadan registing 4 second batch

26. Omolola adedamola says:

Pls i scored 176 in my post jamb,nd 20 in my post-utme.i choose mass communication.nt up 2 d cut off mark.pls can i change my course,or is dere any hope of admission for me.

27. Jossy says:

Pls my average score is 52.25 nd i wnt elect elect ar my qualify

28. Ohmorlawlah says:

Wnt 2 knw wen d list is out,pls

29. Olaide says:

When will polyibd admission will be out pls

30. ADELAKUN BUKOLA says:

i scored 60% in my cbt,Does that qualifies me for my HND microbiology

31. Kemmy says:

I scored 176 in jamb,nd 40 in p.utme,i chus arch….wats ma op?nd wen is d list ll b out?

32. Amosu grace omolara says:

Pls i scored 249 in my jamb form and 40 in my cbt result and i want to studied computer engineering but their cutoff is 45. Any assurance plz.

33. Omiwole Oluwatosin. E says:

Pls, i scored 161 in my jamb nd 33 in postutme, and i want to study computer science nd d cut off mark is 46 pls i want to if am still qualify to gain admin. Thank

34. ude says:

pls how do i calculate my score i score 216 in jamb and 47 in putme pls som1 should help me calculate it. reply pls

35. Zainab says:

I scored 53 in ma p.utme n d cut off 4 d course i applied 4 is 53 (masscomm).plz wat is ma chance of getin admitted.plz reply me

36. [...] who sat for and passed the POLYIBADAN post-utme screening exercise, and also beat their respective departmental cut-off marks, as shown here are to check their admission status now, by following the steps below: 1. Click here to access the [...]

37. [...] “script”, “facebook-jssdk”)); The Polytechnic Ibadan, Having announced the release for her cut-off marks and 2012/2013 admission list, wishes to inform all applicants who did not meet their individual [...]

38. banjoko adeyinka says:

pls i just want to when the admission list will be out. pls notify me when it is out

39. Amoo says:

When will d list be out bcos i cant wait 2 see it again

40. Adetutu laiyemo says:

I score 47 nd put in for mass com,will i be admitted

41. Rosemary says:

Plz, am rosemary, in my jamb score, i made 236, n my cbt score is 47, n d school own is 48, can i apply 4 it. My course is accounting, plz help me out