THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: CUT-OFF MARKS RELEASED

The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN) has released 2012/2013 admission list cut-off marks for admission into the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates with the help of these cut-off marks can decide their fate themselves before the admission list is officially released.

Below are the 2012/2013 polytechnic Ibadan Cut-off marks.
CUT-OFF MARKS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION

AGRIC. TECHNOLOGY- 36
COMPUTER SCIENCE- 46
GEOLOGY- 29
FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY- 45
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECH.- 47
STATISTICS- 26

Remain updated with VNTI Nigeria for the release of the admission list.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Adegbola motunrayo says

Pls i want to know if am stil qualify for the admission bcos my score is 53 and i want to study mass comm and the cut-off mark for mass comm is 53 also

• VNTI says

@Ibrahim, the cut-off you see implies that admission has already been given and would soon be published

2. Onyinye says

Pls is the cbt result the post ume score?or we stil av 2 add up our jamb score wit it?kindly tel me hw 2 divide it…

3. olanipekun tosin says

pls,i scored 47 in my post utme and am putting in for mass comm & public admin,mass com cutoff is 53 while public admin cutoff is 46 any hope 4 me,cos am nt 4rm dier catchment area.

4. Oyekanmi abosede yetunde says

plz i wrote the recent post jamb i got 229 in my jamb and 47 in my post jamb and i filled in for mass communication,after which i did d calculation i got 52.26 i guess, just wanted to know if there is a chance of admission. plz will be very glad to know

5. eesuola olanrewaju hafeez says

i just want 2 knw if am qualified 4 POLY IBADAN I HAD 40 4 MY CBT ND 232 4 MY POST JAMB ND ALSO D7 IN MY ENGLISH ONLY COMPUTR SCIENCE PLS AM I GOING 2 B ADDMITED

6. eesuola olanrewaju hafeez says

I JUST WANT 2 CONFIRM IF I WILL B ADMITTED INTO UR SCHOOL I HAD 40 IN MY CBT AND 232 IN MY POST UTME AND D7 IN MY ENGLISH O LEVEL PLS AM I GOING 2 B ADMITTED COMPUTER SCIENCE

7. segun says

Plz i scored 166 in my jamb and 53 in my cbt and after the calculation i scored 48 and i put in for masscomm, plz can i still be admitted

8. kolapo says

i score 181 in jamb 47 in post jamb and i want to offer town planning i see 20 is there cut off is that ok pls

9. Paul says

Pls I Score 248 In Jamb And I Score 33 In Poly Ibadan Cbt. I’m Going For Mechanical Engineering. Watz My Chance Of Gaining Admission Cuz D Cut Off Mark Is 26 And I Chose The School As My First And Second Choice.

10. Seun Bamidele says

I score 205 in my jamb and 33 in my cbt and after calcualating it i score 58.265 and i want 2 study mass com am i fit 2 go?and wen is d admission list coming out.

11. Omolola adedamola says

Pls i scored 176 in my post jamb,nd 20 in my post-utme.i choose mass communication.nt up 2 d cut off mark.pls can i change my course,or is dere any hope of admission for me.

12. Amosu grace omolara says

Pls i scored 249 in my jamb form and 40 in my cbt result and i want to studied computer engineering but their cutoff is 45. Any assurance plz.

13. Omiwole Oluwatosin. E says

Pls, i scored 161 in my jamb nd 33 in postutme, and i want to study computer science nd d cut off mark is 46 pls i want to if am still qualify to gain admin. Thank

14. ude says

pls how do i calculate my score i score 216 in jamb and 47 in putme pls som1 should help me calculate it. reply pls

15. Zainab says

I scored 53 in ma p.utme n d cut off 4 d course i applied 4 is 53 (masscomm).plz wat is ma chance of getin admitted.plz reply me

16. Rosemary says

Plz, am rosemary, in my jamb score, i made 236, n my cbt score is 47, n d school own is 48, can i apply 4 it. My course is accounting, plz help me out

17. Henry obinna says

Pls i scored 33 in my CBT test nd i scored 266 in my jamb,nd i want to read public admin..pls wats my chance of gettin d admission..Tnxs

18. omowunmi akinwale says

Please i scored 231 in my jamb and 33 in my postjamb which the cutt off mark is 45, pls is der still hope 4 me to be admitted

19. Zamp says

I scored 40 in cbt exam an my course mass comm can i have anoda course becouse my score was not up to the cut off of mass comm

20. nintendo games online says

I used to be recommended this website by means of my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this put up is written through him as nobody else understand such particular approximately my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

21. Salamat funmilayo bakare says

I scored 215 in my jamb and 47 in cbt exam and d cut off mark 4 masscomms is 53,is dere stil hope 4 me,pls reply,tanks.

22. Adeosun oluwafemi says

pls i want to no if i will be addmited for hnd cos i got 42 frm my cbt and my OND result is distinction and d requirement for the interview for d addmission stuff screening.

23. Adegbola motunrayo says

Plz I chose poly ibdan as 2nd choice and my mark was same wit d cut off mrk though ma name is nt on d merit list. Am i goin 2 ave a chance? I nid ur reply plz

24. Adegbola motunrayo says

Plz i chose poly ibdan as 2nd choice an ma mrk was same wit d cut off mrk, though ma name is nt on d merit list. Plz wen is d 2nd list gonna b out an am i goin 2 ave a chance? I nid ur rply plz

25. Haybel says

If u need any info abt ibadan poly addmissn n accomodation………u can call 08068242763, 08185457121…..u can also add me on 2go = haybel1 or facebuuk = bolaji haybel……

26. DAVIES NICHOLAS says

abeg o,na beg i dtey beg o,is dis cutoff mark also applicable 2 d part time candidate who also tuk d cbt?

27. rass man says

I chosse ib as my first and 2nd chos… And I scoure 27 in my cbt also 225 in jamb… And when I calculate every stuf I get 41.6….. And I am going for banking and fin.. Plz niggers what is my chance sha I get hope or no hope…… Full time..

28. ogundiran bartunde says

I sat 4 d cbt ‘partime’ and i scored 33 i want 2 study public admin as my first choice and i choose local govt study as my 2nd choice which d cutoff is 33 is there any hope 4 addmision plz.

29. oyedeji oluwaseyi says

pls i scored 174 in my jamb nd scored 60 in my CBT EXAMS. I chøose mass com. Am i sure of admissiön pls nd i had a pass in my maths.

30. Akinniran alaba says

Pls i want to register local govt studies in jamb but i cant found it there course.is he not avail dis year?

Trackbacks