SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST: WHAT IT MEANS?

A lot have been asked by aspirants of Universities about the nature of the supplementary admission list, what it means and whose names are contained in it.

Fortunately for all, the Webmaster of the Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU), Mr Obioma Anyamwu has taken the time to put down the details below, about this supplementary admission list.
Read Carefully:

After the regular merit admissions lists have been announced and published, successful aspirants are expected to pay the required acceptance fee within a specified time. At the end of the period, the admissions unit, takes stock of the spaces that have not been filled or taken up by paying the required acceptance fee.

When the time is right, the University then calls for applications from candidates who have not yet been admitted and who wish to be offered admission. The announcement usually comes with guidelines on how aspirants can apply and the particular courses/departments that are open for applications.

Sometimes the guidelines will include the average scores that may be eligible to apply for each course/department.

From experience, this admission list tends to generate the longest list and largest number of aspirants being granted admission. The time frame given to receive applications is usually a very small window of time, this makes it imperative that aspirants who may wish to apply need to put their documents together in order to reduce their reaction time to the call for supplementary admission applications.

You have all heard of it from the Horse’s mouth, its best not to delay when the supplementary forms are released.

Wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Olufemi says:

Was it true that government wanted to scrap parttime programme from federation institutions

2. Is there going to be a supplementary list for Unilag and Could U pls notify Us when it is out.

3. Onyinanya chukwuemeka says:

4. Onyinanya chukwuemeka says:

I wrote the post ume and my lamb score was 192 while my post ume was 240 I want to know if I have any chance of gaining admission, am for LAW and second choice plsssssss help me 07033832110

5. Onyinanya chukwuemeka says:

What is the cut of for LAW

6. Does the supplementary list contain, the names of those who put Rivpoly as first choice? pls i need an answer.

7. Prince Otu Edet Otu says:

Pls when would Unical 2012/2013 supplementary admission list be out?

8. Hassan bola says:

Plz i need info about OSCOHTECHILESE supplementary list

9. owoseni oluwasegun says:

i need information about oscohtechilese supplementary list

10. Pls is anoda suplimentary list coming out 4 auchipoly?coz i wrote d postjamb & my name is nt out yet.i put in 4 architech nd i scored 226 bt i filled dm as my 2nd choice,waiting 4 ur reply tnks

11. olamrewaju says:

does unibadan have supplementary list

12. I SO MUCH NEED HELP I WANT TO GAIN ADMISSION THIS YEAR AND I DON’T WANT TO PUT MY EGG ONLY ON ONE BASKET JUST BY WAITING FOR MY POST UTME RESULT PLEASE IS DIA ANY OTHER FORM THAT I CAN APPLY FOR IN THE UNIVERSITY THAT CAN ALSO GAIN ME ADMISSION INTO MICHEAL OKPARA UNIVERSITY THIS YEAR PLEASE I NEED CLARIFICATION

13. PETER NICHOLAS UMOREN says:

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SCORE FOR UNIVERSITY SUPPLEMENTARY FORM. THANKS

14. Did uniabuja release supplementary
    for????

15. What is the for supplementary form for absu

16. Obiora mgbemena says:

Pls. Is unizik going to release their second batch list??

17. Annie nathaniel says:

I wrote jamb this year and my jamb score is 270. While my post umee score is 70,and I applied 4 medcine and surgery buh. I haven’t seen my name in all 3 batches of delsu admission list

18. Jennyblessing says:

Pls I want to study English and literally studies but I didn’t write CRS in my waec, can I replace it with economics? (English, literature, Govt n Economics) pls I need ur help b4 jamb starts registration.