NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University of Science and Technology as their 2nd choice
University during the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and those who chose RSUST as their 1st choice University but did not participate in the 1st
choice screening exercise are hereby requested to take note of the following:-
1. Candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
2. Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level
credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise.
3. Candidates are expected to register for the screening
exercise On-line by logging onto www.ust.edu.ng and
make e-payment of Two Thousand, Five Hundred
Naira only (N2,500.00) by using Interswitch Verve
• IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY MAKING PAYMENTS, CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE BY MAILING: email@example.com
4. Candidates will be required to upload their O-Level results and a scanned copy of their passport
5. Candidates are to note that the mode of
screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important
that candidates practice how to use the computer
especially the use of mouse and keyboard before
they turn up for the screening exercise.
In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1-week demonstration session prior
to the examination date to candidates for the screening exercise.
6. The closing date for the registration of the Post-UTME screening exercise is Friday 3rd August, 2012.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place
from Monday 6th to Friday 10th August, 2012 at the
Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
Candidates are requested to please note of the following:
• The Post-UTME screening exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
• The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the Post-UTME examination slip.
• Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their Post-UTME exam slip printed out during the On-line Post-UTME
• GSM phones will not be allowed into the Examination hall during the Post-UTME screening exercise.
• Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to
stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
• Candidates must report at the examination venue
one (1) hour before the scheduled exam time on their
Further details about the screening exercise can be
obtained on-line at www.ust.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful
candidates for admission shall be published on the
We wish all candidates a successful screening
D.C. ODIMABO (MRS.)
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂