OAU 2012/2013 MASTERS PROGRAMME REGISTRATION STILL ON

The Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy(OAU) is still open for application to all candidates interested in obtaining a masters degree at the great citadel of learning, for the 2012/2013 academic session.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
The registration forms for the OAU master degree programme is available at the cost of
• N8,500 for academia masters and
• N10,000 for professional masters(M.BA).

REGISTRATION DEADLINE
The masters degree form would be open until the end of august

DURATION OF THE MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME AT OAU
The masters degree programme lasts for a period of 18months.

For More Information, visit the registration portal on: www.apply.oaunetque.com

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Sam says

What is the fee like for foreign students? I checked the website for more information but i couldn’t get any relating to it. Thanks

2. mike says

Thanks for the information. I almost missed out cos I didn’t know the form was already out on sale. Is there qualifying exams for the masters programme, cos this is becoming a regular phenomenon in most nigerian universities.

3. Oladosu Temidayo Lekan says

I am planning to get oau masters form by 29th of aug. 2012,but my transcript from my previous school would probably take a month to ready,is it not to late for the form submittion.2.Is there goin to be a entrance exam sn to kno how to prepare a head.thanks

4. dare joshua says

hi i obtain the regular master program but the link for regular master courses are not going except for the executive. and av not been able to fill the online form. what should i do now

5. Adeleye Bankole says

Pls by 25/9/12 can i still collect OAU MSC Form.if possible, what of if my transcript takes let say 1 month plus b4 it gets 2 the school won’t it affect my chance of admission. Thanks.

6. pacem chuks says

Am unable to track my application after submission and unable to enter the transcript label page.what can I do to access it.

7. BJ says

Excellent items from you, man. I’ve take into account your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I actually like what you have obtained right here, really like what you are stating and the way wherein you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is really a great web site.

8. pono o. eunice says

i lives in lagos also work in lagos and still want to do my masters. do you have any affiliated schools here in lagos? or do you have it as a part time? the course i want to study is masters in maternal and child health. pls reply. thanks

9. chikezie Adiele says

hi,i applied for the oau ife masters degree program.but my worry is that,i mistakenly created a new account using the same email and password as i used to log on.so i was given a new form number as against the old form number.i now cannot log in to track my application.wat do i do

10. OLALEYE says

Pls, can a Bsc/Edu graduate in Geography be allowed to study Demography and Social Statistics at Masters Level in your institution?

11. temitope amusan says

I applied for msc sociology, but still haven’t received my admission letter via mail. All my friends that I wrote the exam with have received theirs. Have submitted all necessary documents to the college and department. Please I need to know what is causing the delay. Thanks

12. SAMSON says

pls i have writen an entrance examination last year but my score is 10 marks in m.sc accounting.pls what can i do?

13. SAMSON ojediran says

I wrote an entrance examination last year in M.sc accounting.my score was 10.pls what can i do to proceed?

14. Henry Nyuma says

I am a liberian wishing to do a master programme in soil fertility but I understand that the on line process is no available yet for international students so please up date as soon as the process begins.

15. Ajayi says

Plz,is ur Msc Accountin on weeknds(PT)? Am expecting NYSC Exclsn Cert. Wil u acept that too? What ar the basic qualifcatns?
    Tanx

16. tony says

pls, I want to apply for master in economics (Msc) Economics with 2-2 (2.68 CGP) am I qualilfied for weekend part time? what is the duration and when would you start selling form
    tanks

17. olayinka Temitope says

Thanks for the information.I have a third class honour in biochemistry and I want to apply for M.Sc in Chemical pathology.I have a PGDE certificate,can I use it to apply for the course.please I need your reply.
    Thanks

18. Olufade Chris says

could you please furnish me with the latest resumption date for Masters degree Program in your school

19. Olufade Chris says

I need full details as regards the registration and closing date for entry in to Masters Degree Program in you school.