OAU 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS IN FULL

We earlier published some cut-off for major courses at the Obafemi Awolowo University as reported so that aspirants can begin determining their admission status, before the 2012/2013 OAU admission list can be officially released.

Below are the reported cut-off marks in full:
applied geophysics 200,
fine art 237,
zoology 200,
accounting 248,
inter relations. 237,
public admin 243,
local government studies 200

More details on the 2012/2013 OAU admission list to follow soon. Join us on facebook for more.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. vnti,pls wen will the admisn list be pasted on the net?

2. I AWOLOWO CHRISTIANAH OMOTOYOSI says:

What of the person that did not reach cut-off mark she scored 79 from post- ume and 243 from jamb then that person like this institution what are we going to do to this issue help out thanks the registrar

3. doyin stella says:

Thanks 4 d info d oda abt fedpoly ede. I also applied at oau i had 241 in jamb nd 252 in d postume i aplied 4 econs nd est mgt seein d cut off above iam 13 marks short of econs do i have hope in est mgt becos it was my 2nd choice in d same schl.

4. stella doyin says:

Pls hw do i submit d request form nd what is it all about. Pls do make ur answer clear for easy understanding. As alwayz a grt pleasure comin on to ur site God bless you!!

5. yusuf sukurat olabisi says:

127 is my score nd i acquire 4 public admin nd local govt std is dere stil any hope 4 me 2 b admitted or nt cos dats d only hp i av 4 dis yr nd i dnt want 2 come nxt yr again plsssssssssssssssssssss

6. yusuf sukurat olabisi says:

pls i need ur answer vry ugent nd make it clear to my level of undertsanding cos u’re my last hope 4 d yr

7. yusuf sukurat olabisi says:

my jamb score is 232 y my pst-utme score is 127

8. yusuf sukurat olabisi says:

VNTI YYYYYYYYYYY u dnt want 2 ans my ques or wat cos i did’t c ur ans

• @Yusuf, what’s your question?

• yusuf sukurat olabisi says:

i apply 4 public admin nd local govt stud nd i scored 127 in my ptume y my jamb is 232 is dere any hp 4 me 2 b admitted in 1 of d courses wif my score, cos d instut is my 1st nd 2nd choice nd i av no other hp dan dis plssssssssssss rply me bk

9. i score 200 ibn my posutme in my jamb i score 262 am i adm,ited

10. Fatimah Adesola says:

Pls do i still have hope for law at Oau with 243 in jamb and 228 in post jamb.

11. Meettheseer says:

Everything in this world will pass away within a twinkle of an eye,but God’s standard and word will remain unaltered.

All the visions and ambitions to become great,have money,buy cars,marry and others will vanish and become useless when you remain unprepared till rapture sounds.

Paul said,”Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is,that they might be saved.For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God,but not according to knowledge.”-Romans 10:1-2.

Likewise our love for you at Meettheseer,is that you are saved.There is nothing you are living for,you are going to church for,you are called christian for,if you are not Heaven minded/conscious.

You can’t just be living to make friend,eat,work and play alone. God’s reason for creating you,is that you may serve Him alone.

Meettheseer is gatherings of Heaven pilgrims,if you don’t mind,join us and start to reconnect back to Jesus.

So therefore,we beseech you in the name of the Lord,that you know what you are doing and be prepared.

www•meetheseer•tk

12. Motunrayo joseph says:

Wen will the admission list for obafemi awolowo university,Ife be out?

13. Pls, when will oau release d admission list on net.

14. Pls, i want 2 knw the cut off mark of yoruba.(oau)

15. i scored 241 in jamb and 169 in oau putme, any hope to study accounting?

16. Can you get a different course if you are 5 marks less than cut off …… And how THAAnKS

17. CHRISCHIDEX says:

A FRIEND SCORED 222 IN JAMB AND 220 IN PJAMB 2 STUDY PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION. IS DERE STILL HOPE. @ MEETTHESEER, GR8 POST DERE MY BRODA/SISTA. HEAVEN’S CALLING’S SO NEAR DAN WE EVA EXPECTED. IT’S VERY DIFICULT IN DIS PRESENT AGE AND GENERATION 2 BE SAVED ND GO 2 HEAVEN. IN REV. JESUS IS NOT JUST LOOKING 4 D MANY DAT ARE CALLED, HE’S CHOOSING FEW AND OUT OF D FEW, THERE ARE STILL FEWER THAT’LL BE FOUND FAITHFUL 2 ENTA HEAVEN. OUR PRAYER’S DAT GOD’LL SHOW US MERCY BCOS OF D DEATH OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST 4 US.

18. pls i’ll like to know d cutt-off mark for eng edu.cos i ddint c it in d cutoff mark list.i scored 229 in utme and 232 in postutme.pls do i stand any chance of being admitted into oau.anxiously and eagerly await ur reply. Thanks.

19. I scored 259 n jmb n 272 n postume,going 4 pharmacy,from imo.What are my chances of making d merit list

20. cheap proxies says:

Excellent blog right here! Additionally your site loads up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

21. Olamilekan Ayowale says:

pls can i be admitted in oau, i scored 228 in jamb and 183 in p.jamb. 4 public admin, any hope for me?

22. I scored 254 in jamb nd i scored 201 in post jamb nd oau is my 1st choice , is dea hope 4 me

23. casino buzzluck deposit bonus says:

Hey there 🙂 Best wishes. I loved this insightful report.

24. olanrewaju smith says:

did oau taking second choice or they take only 1st choice.

25. Israelite says:

If u score less than 200 4get oau.try ur 2nd choice institn or poly.

26. AJAYI AYODEJI SAMUEL says:

your ileise will jona mo yin lori niiii ooo

27. 207 jamb n 223 pjamb ar my scores respectivly,I choz account 1st choic @ OAU.is ther any hope 4 me or I shuld go n buy d supplimentry list form.How do I do dat,n hope its nt too late?Thanks,im waitin.

28. Men….am bodad…..am tinkin of registering dis years jamb again….i saw admited on jambs portal 4 oau but eva still der s still no news for der list…am really confuse…pls help me wil any comment

29. Omotayo isaac says:

Why economics wey be social science cut off con high like dis……….even 80% of pure science no even reach wey go even pass am…….

30. plzz wen is d post utme exam coming up

31. sodiqahmed says:

pls,are they not offering metallurgy

32. Pls i can’t c d cut off of my aspiring dprtmnt there, d dpartmnnt of linguistics and African languages. Pls help me to find it out. My 2go username is idris3009. Tnx alot and God bless.

33. Akapo Oluwaseun says:

Wen should we b expecting degree form

34. Farkydyho says:

pls i can’t see the cut-off mark of Mass-communication pls send it to me if u find it both UTME and post UTME.
    My 2go username is Fawas00g1

35. Pls I scored 202 in my jamb,can I study medicine in OAU?