NIGERIAN NAVY SCHOOL RELEASES COMMON ENTRANCE RESULTS, INTERVIEW FOLLOWS

The result of the Common Entrance Examination into Junior Secondary School 1 of Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools held nationwide on May 19 has been released.

This was contained in a statement signed by Commodore Kabir Aliyu, Director of Naval Information in Abuja on Wednesday, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The statement urged candidates to check the result at the website; www.nnedu.org.

It added that the interview for successful candidates, would come up on July28, at 8a.m at candidate’s choice of school.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Olalude Francis Oluwole says

Thanks thus far,but can we know when the result of the interview would be out ? Our children are troubling us about the result. As parents, we are anxious too.

2. Oluwole oluwabunmi ifeoluwa says

My sister oluwole bisola wrote nigerian navy common entrance 2 jss 1 but her name did nt come out y what is happening 2 it pls help me do sometin 2 it cos she is really distrubing us about it

3. MJ says

Great post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different customers like its aided me. Great job.

4. Jamev says

please when is the form for common entrance into JSS1 2013/2014 session going to be on sale?
    my son is very much interested in the Nigerian NAVY

5. Edeh vivian says

My son chinedu wrote last yr exam but his result is nt out,how am sure that this yr own wil be out.

6. EHIGIATOR NELSON says

I want to know when the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Common Entrance Result will be release and date for the interview

7. Ekpenyong Ita says

Please we the parents are anxiously awaiting the interview result of 2013 admission into JSS 1. kindly let us know the fate of our children before it is too late. Thanks. Ekpenyong from Calabar