The result of the Common Entrance Examination into Junior Secondary School 1 of Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools held nationwide on May 19 has been released.

This was contained in a statement signed by Commodore Kabir Aliyu, Director of Naval Information in Abuja on Wednesday, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The statement urged candidates to check the result at the website;

It added that the interview for successful candidates, would come up on July28, at 8a.m at candidate’s choice of school.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

1. Chukwuebuka says:

Please bring out the Nigerian Navy Secondry School interview result.

2. Olalude Francis Oluwole says:

Thanks thus far,but can we know when the result of the interview would be out ? Our children are troubling us about the result. As parents, we are anxious too.

3. Oluwole oluwabunmi ifeoluwa says:

My sister oluwole bisola wrote nigerian navy common entrance 2 jss 1 but her name did nt come out y what is happening 2 it pls help me do sometin 2 it cos she is really distrubing us about it

4. Great post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different customers like its aided me. Great job.

5. please when is the form for common entrance into JSS1 2013/2014 session going to be on sale?
    my son is very much interested in the Nigerian NAVY

6. Edeh vivian says:

My son chinedu wrote last yr exam but his result is nt out,how am sure that this yr own wil be out.

I want to know when the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Common Entrance Result will be release and date for the interview

8. nwanja Moses says:

pls I will like to know if the result for 2013/2014 is out .

9. Olusegun Oyelakin says:

How do i view my Entrance Interview result for 2013 session

10. Ekpenyong Ita says:

Please we the parents are anxiously awaiting the interview result of 2013 admission into JSS 1. kindly let us know the fate of our children before it is too late. Thanks. Ekpenyong from Calabar

11. Akagwurike Ugochukwu says:

Pls I want know when the common enteranc form 2013/2014 will be out and where to get the form.

12. Hilda Ogboi says:

Plese ithe result for nigerian navy 2014 out yet and when is it out

13. please we want to know when the interview result will be out. Thank you.

14. Thanks

15. Godwin Ojei says:

Good day sir,
    I would like to know when the result of May 9th entrance examination result would be out. regards.

16. please how do I check the result please and when is the interview date?

17. Semiloore Fasakin says:

i am having difficulty accessing the 2015 admission list of nigerian navy secondary schools at the prescribed site

18. nduka kingsley says:

pls sir/ma, i have searched for the list of successfull candidates for junior secondary result but not found,when is it going to be pasted on ur web? and when is the interview. tx