FUTO POST-UTME RESULTS OUT (2012/2013) CHECK NOW

Latest reports reaching us reveals that the management of the Federal University Of Technology Owerri has finally released the controversial 2012/2013 FUTO post-utme screening results after 3 weeks of anxiety and tension to candidates.

The 2012/2013 FUTO post-utme screening results have been witheld all this while for cases of malpractice after it was reported that the papers leaked out to corrupt candidates prior to the commencement of the screening. However after successive meetings, the management have finally decided to release the results of which we are glad.

HOW TO CHECK YOURS?
Candidates who sat for the screening exercise can check theirs now, by following the steps below:
1. Click here to access the result checking portal.
2. Click on post-utme result slip
3. Enter your JAMB UTME registration Number
4. Click on Ok.

Your results should be made available to you.

Do not forget to share your results with us by comment below, we wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Ejike chinedu says

I scored 217 in my jamb nd scored 200 in my post jamb.nd i am in 4 petr.engr.pls Am i in gud shape

2. Chima says

Ejike chinedu ur result r gud bt u nid help to gain admission in futo wit dose scores bt it may nt b pet eng ok, u can cal 4 help 08032684498

3. uwa odim says

Thankt GOD that they have later release the controvatial result after three weeks of high tetion of ansaity in the hearts of the candidates.

4. Felix says

ive been findinng it difficult to checkthe result and i need asssistance please because after entering my jamb reg number the the page is not displaying anything

5. Ebere Okeke says

i jst finishd checkin my result,i was surprised i didn’t make it. scorin 223 on my jamb & comin here 2 score 144 on my post ume.i dnt knw wot really,
    i was sure i wrote well.
    i’m jst weak,sorrowful.
    i dont knw hw 2 go abt it.
    i need ur advise now,if possible a help frm u.
    plssssssssss

6. ermmanuel onuwa says

my names are EMMANUEL ONUWA from imo state i have seeked for admission in this school for six years and the answer is no but this time around i am pleeding with the school authority and the admission board please grant me this request this time my mates are now graduate and i am tired of staying at home doing nothing God will bless you all if my request is granted thanks.

7. Umeuzuegbu chukwunonso says

My name is Umeuzuegbu chukwunonso i scored 232 in jamb nd in my post jamb i scored 240 am ok to go for FMT

8. ᅫAngel says

i scored 243 in jamb and 232 in post ume,and course industrial microbiology bt my name is not on the list. pls what is my fate. worried ᅫAngel

• VNTI says

@Angel, The General cut-off shows that you are eligible for admission.
      Let’s wait till the supplementary forms are announced and see what next

9. Chukwudile Ugochukwu says

my name is chukwudile Ugochukwu.I came from Anambra state I wrote futo post utme this year (2012) but when i try to check the result, after i have finish typing in my Jamb registration number the result slip will show me Unavailable throughout

10. pregnancy information says

Fantastic post, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its aided me. Good job.

11. youtube profits says

Hello there, I discovered your website by the use of Google even as looking for a similar topic, your web site came up, it seems to be good. I have added to favourites|added to my bookmarks.

12. Kosisochukwu mbanusi says

My God i knw u cn’t disappoint me,i score 228 in my jamb nd 272 in my postume nd my course is computa science nd am nt in d 1st list but stil waitin 4 the 2nd list ,GOD make me be api na only u i knw.

13. chief says

Breaking new! Futo postume result is out,check ur phones for SMS from d sch which contains ur name & ur aggregate score. Candidates shuld also check online @ “utme.futo.edu.ng” for information

Trackbacks