FUTO 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: GENERAL CUT-OFF MARKS RELEASED

The Federal University Of Technology Owerri has fixed a general cut-off mark for her faculties as they prepare to officially publish the 2012/2013 FUTO admission list.

According to the Vice Chancellor Of The University, The institution has fixed a general Cut-off mark of 200 for departments in the following schools:
1. School Of Engineering and Engineering Technology.(SEET)
2. School Of Science. (SOSC)

Candidates who applied to other schools not listed above, would have to obtain a minimum of 180 marks to be eligible for admission for the 2012/2013 academic session. Schools involved include the
• School Of Agriculture And Agricultural Technology(SAAT)
• School Of Management Technology(SMAT)
• School Of Environmental Technology(SMAT)
• School Of Environmental Technology(SOET)
• School Of Health Technology(SOHT)

This was made known in the Vice chancellor’s state of the university address at the 19 th general assembly on July 24 th 2012

According to him also over 30,000 students applied for admission this year and the Federal University Of Technology, Owerri will be able to admit only about 3,000 of these candidates.

This Implies that any aspirant of the University who obtained the general minimum for their department as disclosed by the University is eligible for admission, though the final cut-off is still to be disclosed.

We wish all aspirants all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Baby girl says:

Good day Sir, i love your website. its a reputable one. keep it up.
    Please i want to know the method FUTO use in calculating their post ume before given admission because i got 231 in JAMB and 160 in FUTO Post Utme(Biochemistry)
    Do they add JAMB with post ume?
    Do i have hope for admission in FUTO? (Any course is manageable)
    Your urgent reply wil be appreciated
    My God will bless u for this

• @Baby Girl, Yes they do add JAMB and post-utme.
      About admission, a general cut-off mark of 180 have been fixed for some courses. Check if yours is among, if not. Do wait for the supplementary, to see if you meet any.

• asiegbu ifeanyi l says:

am skuling at FUTO.PMT 400 level.ur admission is nt sure 4 u my dear because u didnt reach skul cut off(180)in post utme exam,so no admission 4 u my brother except u hv ibreham or with ur money,it cn work.they knw as igwe in department.take care.

2. I got 216 for mech engr any hope 4 me

3. justyno4real says:

plz I want to find out if the cut off marks released by futo for the various departments will b the addition of the post utme and jamb results and then divide it by 2. (i.e the average of the results).

4. Ugwuede Onyekachi Clifford says:

I applied for biomedical technology but i dont know much about the admission status.moreso,how many candidate aplied for the course

5. Ugwuede Onyekachi Clifford says:

I used futo as my second choice my dept is biomedical technology,i scored 207 in jamb and 230 in PUME why then have i not been giving admission or dont you take second choice candidate. Pls i need your help.

6. steven leede tony says:

i got 219 in jamb and 240 in d postume….my department is computer science….can i get d admission

7. okoro steven says:

pls how can i check the admission list,and how do they calculate to get the cutoff mark,pls heip send the link of admission list,and help me on hw they calculate to get the cutoff mark for futo,civil engineering,thanks,Steven

8. i scored 184 in jamb and 240 in futo PUTME,wot chance do i have in obtaining admission into d DEPT of GEOLOGY. BUT i took FUTO as 2nd choice. Pls I need ur help.

9. Pls i scored 168 in putme n 240 in jamb. adding both and dividn it by 2 wil b 204. my course is chemical engrn..pls wil i get admission?

• asiegbu ifeanyi l says:

am skulin at futo,am in pmt 400 level.no road 4 u there becos this is one hot caurse in futo except u hv ibreham there,or with ur cash my daer.

10. achilonu micheal says:

p/z sir , i sore 231 in jamb and 160 in post umb , p/z sir help to get adimssion into futo i put it 1st and 2nd

11. Pls sir, I want 2 here from d right source on how futo paste their admission list. I would like 2 know if they use only the pume result or average mark. I really need ur help, i made it my first and second choice, futo is my only hope this year.

12. Pls sir,wat z d deptmental cutoff 4 pmt??180 z jst d faculty cutoff i nid 2 knw d dptmental cutoff pls..tnx

13. okonkwo jane says:

i scored 168 in post ume. Any chances for addmission into mcb dept?

14. Sir am greatful for your information.how much is the suplementry form and when is the closing date.

15. Plz i got 207 in jamb and 152 in postume can i get admission i applied sLT

16. Pls sir, i scored 253 in jamb and 120 in pume, and i applied for chem.engr in futo as a 1st choice, do i have hope of gaining admission direct or should i buy supplementary form? Pls i need ur help. Reply

17. Blessed amaechi says:

Pls sir i didn’t see my post ume result pls sir help me sir my registration number 25478653EB God bless u

18. pls sir i scord 232 in my jamb nd 240 in my post ume ,futo as my 2nd choice..sir plss is dia any hope??

19. plis sir, i got 216 in jamb and 248 in pume, though my dept did’t offer me admission 4 first list in comp sc. So i applied 4 suplementary in Info mgt tech, wot is my chances of admsn?

20. Amadi mmaduabuchi e says:

I had 241 in jamb and 160 in post u.m.e do i have hope ?[petroleum engineering]

21. Wat are my chances in gaining admission in futo?i scored 191 in jamb and 288 in putme i choose IMB and also choose futo as second choice.

22. Nwaneri kachi says:

Pls i scored 234 in jamb and 184 in post ume do i have any chance for maritime?

23. as 4 me i dnt jst undstnd tins,i scored 218 in my jamb,280 post jamb,now i applied BT in my supplimentary pls i want 2 no wen d admission wud b pasted.tanks

24. john anyanwu says:

please sir.your site is realy helping,i urge you to keep it up.i took putme exam and i scored 144 as my first choice and scoring 238 in jamb.pls sir can i gain admission into ur skul with such score.pls reply,thanks

25. Am really glad theirs a site like this, but my own problem is that I got 248 in jamb and 256 in pume, my name is not in the list do I still av hope 4 IMT.

26. Please sir,i scored 240 in jamb and 256 in putme(computer science) is it any hope for me.

27. Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some p.c. to power
    the message house a little bit, but other than that, this
    is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will
    certainly be back.

28. mary williams says:

Pls sir, I score 231 in jamb, 184 in utme in futo, futo is my first, my curse is industrial chemistry, any hope for me. And I want to knw if futo is still releasing another list dis month.

29. I. Prince says:

Do FUTO do computer engineering as a course

30. Pls sir,if i do nt choose futo as first or second choice can i perform the post -ume exam.

31. valentine Atusiuba says:

Am abt to write jamb dis yr into futo

32. pls i score 202 in jamb 2013, plz swat the cut off mark for elect elect in futo n w can i get dia past questions

33. emeka victor says:

i got 186 in jamb is there any hope for me to study mechanical engineering in futo

34. Pls sir do futo offer microbiology and when is their post ume exams going to hold . I need an urgent reply plz

35. Nsikak udo says:

Pls sir, I scored 210 in jamb and I want to know my departmental cut off mark@mechanical engr. Thanks.

36. I scored 182 in jamb,then 180 in putme,wat re my chances of getting petroleum engineering in futo

37. chidiebere says:

I will be glad if I get an immediate reply. I scored 216 at Utme and 206 at post utme for electrical/electronic engineering in futo. Is there any hope of admission.thanks.