FUOYE POST-UTME RESULTS OUT(2012/2013)

The Federal University Oye-Ekiti has released the 2012/2013 post-utme screening results of candidates who sat for her screening test on Monday, the 9th of July, 2012.

HOW TO CHECK THE RESULT
Candidates who sat for the 2012/2013 FUOYE post-utme can now check their results by following the steps below:
1. access the result checking portal by clicking here
2. Enter your JAMB UTME registration number on the box for it.
3. Click on proceed.

Your screening results should be made available to you.

Do not forget to share your results with us by comment below.
We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Tope kolapo says:

My date is yet to be sheduled, i don’t no what to do

2. Prince Johnson says:

2012/2013 FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI,UNILAG AND UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST-UTME AND ADMISSION ASSISTANCE +2348137796624 +2348088580340

My message goes to all 2012/2013 Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Aspirants who want to process their admission on behalf of MyCareer Educational Consultancy(MEC) should make sure to register their names by sending a message in this format “PUME,JAMB(UTME)REG NO,FULL NAMES,APPLIED COURSE” INCLUDING YOUR PHONE NO to either: Ask_query@live.com e.g PUME,50336482IJ,ABDUL-HAMED HAZAN,UNILAG,08088580340 to either email or phone no: +2348137796624 Email: ask_query@live.com Your registration with MyCareer let us responsible for a succesful admission. Contact us for more details +2348137796624 +2348088580340

3. Mcsammy Segun says:

Pls, what is Fuoye post ume cut off mark for Mathematics, pls its urgent

4. idris says:

pls,what’s d total mark for the post utme result

5. Lilian says:

I scored 38%, is there a chance f gettin admission?

6. Omoyeni Olajide Oluwasanmi says:

I SCORED 212 (53%) IN JAMB UTME & IN POST UTME I SCORED 28% PLS IS STIIL DERE A CHANCE 4 ME 2 BE ADMITED 2 FUOYE PLS REPLY ME I NEED UR HELP

7. Omoyeni Olajide Oluwasanmi says:

I SCORED 212 (53%) IN JAMB UTME & IN PUTME I SCORED 28% PLS IS STILL A CHANCE OF ADMITED TO FUOYE PLS I NEED HELP

8. Motunrayo says:

U al shold av faith in God lik me and u wil surely b admitted

9. Gift says:

Pls i want to no my chances of gainin admisn in2 fuoye,i scored 210 in jamb nd 36 in pst utme,nd i didnt choose fuoye as my first nd second.faculty of social sciences

10. Gift says:

tanx

11. Oluwaseyifunmi owolebi says:

Pls ooo i av not seem my fouye post utme result for 2012-2013,pls oo i nid help 4rm u pple ooo