FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT(SECOND BATCH)

Latest reports from the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro reveals that the Institution have released the list of candidates who have been offered admission into the Full-Time National Diploma programme for the 2012/2013 academic session.

HOW TO VIEW THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST
To Gain access to the 2012/2013 Ilaro Polytechnic admission list, follow the simple steps below:
1. Visit the Polytechnic website by clicking here
2. Go to Admissions
3. Scroll down to Admission List
4. Scroll down to Supplementary
5. Click ND [Full-Time].

You can also view the list directly here

WHAT NEXT AFTER ADMISSION
Successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission should however, note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance or application fees for the first list is Wednesday, 8th August, 2012.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Uju Okonkwo on Facebook says:

Please is there going to be a supplementry form for uniport and when is there sslt admission list coming out

2. Vandetta Da Silva on Facebook says:

Most certainly, there should.

3. Vandetta Da Silva on Facebook says:

Most certainly, there should.

4. Uju Okonkwo on Facebook says:

Ok, but when is the sslt asmission list coming out

5. Uju Okonkwo on Facebook says:

Ok, but when is the sslt asmission list coming out

6. Vandetta Da Silva on Facebook says:

No details on that

7. Vandetta Da Silva on Facebook says:

No details on that

8. my name is there on the firstbach list, Buidingtech, am avin 8 credt on my O’level rst. bt english is nt included, my Gce waec wil start on 27 dis month. pls i dont want 2 loose it, help m.
    08061690231

9. bankole morenike says:

pls what is the subject combination for office technology and management in federal polytechnic ilaro, for the part time student that are writing exam on the 23rd of august 2012

10. When will ilaro third batch b released

11. sunnywestrokia says:

i love this because i got what i wanted.

12. i’m wasiu by name.i choose ilaro as 1st choice and banking and finance as my course. i score 255 in my jamb result but i used awaiting result and i can’t find my name in 1st and 2nd list. I hope my name will be in 3rd list and when will they released it?

13. I chose fedpolyilaro 4 most preferd1st and 2nd ,but unfortunately i scored 180 in jamb.want 2 study computer eng.any hope 4 me?

14. Salako ahmed says:

Wot abt HND list wen wil he be out xpecial bus/admin……?

15. I liked as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be turning in the following. ill indisputably come further in the past again since exactly the similar just about a lot continuously within case you defend this hike.

16. precious Michael says:

does ilaro. poly sell. supplementary form?