FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH ADMISSION LIST OUT(2012/2013)!!!

The Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State has released her 2012/2013 admission list of successful intakes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates who applied to the Institution are required to check the polytechnic’s admission list which contains about a hundred names for a department now.

To check Yours now,
1. Simply click here to access the admission list checking page
2. You can view your Name Using your UTME registration Number.

IMPORTANT DATES
Below are a few scheduled important dates for the 2012/2013 academic session:
• Registration Closes on 2nd February, 2013
• Matriculation: 5th February, 2013
• First Semester Lecturers Begins 2nd October, 2012
• First Semester Exams Begins 2nd 3rd March, 2013.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. @vnti what of HND has the started selling the form if yes how much is it

2. Kenneth says:

In my own department it only three persons that were given admission moreover in the entire list i can only see 87 number i am confuse plz i want an answer plz

3. chibuike says:

i have d same prob wit kenneth……pls vnti do u ve any info abt wat d prob mite be abt d admission list?

4. Gabriel Achimugwu Joseph says:

i pray dat all who particpate in the last post Ume and merit the point be given addmission into the school in Jesus name (Amen)

5. Idoko Stephen says:

Pls can i knw when d sales of HND form will close?

6. Okeke ikey says:

Cn addimission b given 2 a person hu have pass in biology nd chemistry 2 study lab tech in idah ?

7. Isah jeremiah says:

Pls when the second list will be out?

8. Maria ene james says:

Is my name among people dat have admission

9. hw cn i check d list o i beg i won do 4 my fone

10. My daughter was given admission from JAMB directly but could not see her name among the admitted list. which direction should i take then.She is going in for social science.ADVICE ME STEPS TO BE TAKEN PLEASE.

11. onyekachijoel says:

i scpred 44 in d postutme,and am yet to see my name in d admision list,and i applied for elect/elect.pls there stil hope? Somebody advice me on what to do pls.

12. Ayodele praise says:

Pls tell me wat i can do. I scored 190 in my utme and also scored 52 in post utme of federal poly idah i chose elect elect as my course. Bt my name is not on the admission pls i’m confussd wat do i do.

13. Ayodele praise says:

Pls help me. I scored 190 for dis year’s jamb nd 52 for federal poly idah’s post utme, i applied for elect elect. Bt i cant find my name on the admission list and i dont knw wat 2 do .

14. Joshua Augustine says:

My name is among i gv God all d glory.fed poly idah gave me my course i applied public admin.