FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE ADMISSION LIST: DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS RELEASED

The Federal Polytechnic Ede has released the departmental Cut-off marks of various programmes in the Institution, ahead of the 2012/2013 admission list which would be published soon.

Below are the official Cut-off marks from the Institution:
NUTRITION & DIETETIES – 68%
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT – 58%
QUANTITY SURVEYING – 64%
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 74%
STATISTICS – 64%
SURVEY & GEOINFORMATICS – 67%

You are expected to make use of the cut-off marks above, to evaluate your admission status, based on your UTME and PUTME performance.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. doyin stella says

Pls pls explain 2 me hw they arrive at this cutoff pls eagerly waiting 4 ur reply thanks!! More grease 2 ur elbows u’re doing a grt job here.

• VNTI says

@Stella, the cut-off is gotten after they have taken the number of candidates they require. The mark is obtained from the average of your UTME and screening scores

2. Gregory adeyemi says

Pls,i still dont understand the scope of their calculation coz i dont know how they come about 71% 4 com.eng.

3. Olaniyan Dolapo says

I had 52.87% in my Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME Result, and put in for Electrical Electronic. my questions are:-
    1. When will the second batch be out
    2. what are the chances of gaining admission with this kind of score
    3. will there be change of course of what next

4. wizbigian says

‏‎plz i scored 36.9% in my putme and i score 196 in jamb plz analyse how to calculate d scores coz i choose office technology and management‎

5. Ifeoluwa says

Pls,i score 222 in my u.t.m.e and 44.9% in d p/u.t.m.e, wat are my chances of gaining adm,and wen’r dey goin to riliz dia second batch? Pls notify me wit 07061904868

6. abdulsalam ismail aduagba says

Pls I don’t know mayb I can still rely on ede I score 184 in utme and 41.56 in postutme can ede consider me with dis?.

7. Temidayo says

Pls do i still av hope my utme score is 30.21% & my jamb score is 174 & applying 4 electrical electronis pls is dier hope 4 me nid an urgently reply

8. Nweke chidiebere says

With my marks(53) ,ede has not offered me admission, while we have pupils that score lesser than i do.yet they got admission.ede is practicing tribalism.i’m chidiebere by name 08160750782,pls help me.

9. shoyombo damilola says

Pls cn I gain admision into ede wit awaitin result!pls reply me on dis no,07036922963