FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ABEOKUTA POST-UTME FORMS OUT

The Federal College Of Education Abeokuta, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise for admission into programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates interested in obtaining the College’s Post Utme form are required to get theirs now by visiting the College at Abeokuta, Ogun state, and obtain theirs now after a payment of N1,500.

Details of registration are illustrated on the form.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Adebayo Gabriel says:

Hi VNTI! Pls does Fed. College of Edu., Abeokuta accept D7 in Eng Lang…plssssssssssssss it’s vital mayb I should apply or not

2. Pls must i go 2 abeokuta b4 getting d post jamb 4 federal college abeokuta

3. I went dere nd i was told d form is not yet out..am confused

4. Bt people dat are there said is not yet out

5. And wen is d exam

6. Can i write post jamb fct akoka without choosing dem in my jamb or any other means 2 get admission in dat school 4 full time

7. Ezekiel F. says:

Can candidate who has passed d 2012 JAMB but stil awaiting WAEC and NECO 2012 results also obtain d FCE Abeukuta post utme form?

8. MARY. A says:

Pls oh, am Mary by name. Does FCE acept combination of Neco & Waec? And when exactly is their form closing? Pls i need a reply

9. Alese bowale says:

10. Alese bowale says:

I av purchased d form bt deres nowhere on d skul site 4 me 2 fill d receipt pin nd d confirmation code. Pls tell me..

11. akinlade says:

no where to fill the form on your site. pls help. post utme form

12. Pls ao much is d form

13. omotolani says:

pls i want to change my course of study is it still possible. pls i need a reply

14. When will fce Abeokuta post jamb close?

15. Ayodele nimota adebusayo says:

When is d post utme result coming out

16. Adeegbe toyin says:

Pls when is the post utme result coming out nd how re we going 2 check it,is it going 2 b paste on d school or on net

17. Wen wil d result b out

18. Aleshiloye babatunde says:

Plz is dere still form

19. lenceria erotica says:

Hi there, just became aware of your blog via Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate when you continue this in future. A lot of other people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!