ESUT 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!! (FIRST BATCH)

The Enugu State University(ESUT) has released their 2012/2013 first batch admission list of successfully admitted students into degree programmes for 2012/2013 academic session.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012 ESUT ADMISSION LIST
Successfully screened candidates can now check their admission status, by following the steps below:
1. Click here to access the result checking portal.
2. Enter Your JAMB UTME registration number
3. Click Submit.

Your admission status should be made available to You.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Nicholas says:

Please am trying to check my admission but it’s telling me your namd is not in 2011/2012 list instead of 2012/2013 list please help

2. Plz…do u knw..d cut off mark for d department….

3. so…hw many..does esut..publish totally?

4. precious says:

@VNTI, my pume score is 248 i took esut as my 2nd choice, do i stand a chance in the 2nd batch for my course (medicine & surgery)? pls reply

5. Precious says:

@VNTI, tnks for ur reply..please keep me updated about 2nd batch admission list

6. franklyn Okolo says:

Hi i scored 124 in d esut pume ..and am going 4 bus admin,hw is ma chances nd its 4 second choice..

7. Pls VNTI, i checked d admission status and they said my name is not dere, bsides i’ve not checked my result and am a direct entry candidate. Whats my faith?

8. Precious says:

@vnti, what is the method esut is using to get the aggregate from our jamb and post ume this year?

9. I scored 124 in d post ume, dircet enter for economics n insurance. What is my faith

10. Pls wat is the cut off mark?

11. Charles says:

I scord 204 in JAMB nd 257 in esut pume 4 biz admin nd I put dem 2nd choice nd I’m 4rm Imo state nt enugu. Can I stil b admited in d 2nd list ? Or do I hav 2 buy suplementary 4m? Wat’s d cutoff mark 4 biz admin? VNTI pls reply. Tanxs

12. udoka makwe says:

i scored 190 in jamb n 153 in post ume,hw is it.second choice n ma name is nt in d first batch.

13. plese vanti i scored 234 in jamb and 228 in my postume and i put esut as my second choice please wil i b admitted for public aadministration plese reply

14. In my own case, i put esut as first choice my post utme score is 189 and jamb is 220 for psychology. Will i be offered admission

15. Ogbodo kingsley ifeanyi says:

I score 231 in my jamb nd 238 in my esut pume, nd itz my second choice, my course is mathematics/statistic, wil i get admision?

16. Pls wats d aggregate esut is using to get d score 4 direct entry?

17. Precious says:

@linda, u add ur utme and pume then divide it by 2

18. Precious says:

@ linda pls ignore my first comment. I thought it was post ume. I dont knw abt direct entry

19. Pls,i score 189 in jamb n 198 in post,i applied 4 law in my 1st choice,n 2nd is sociaology al in esut.wil i get addmission pls help me.

20. Pls over what did esut mark their pume?

21. I got 171 in my post ume, Accountancy/ Direct entry wats my faith. Second choice.

22. Cant i check my result with my express music phone?

23. I’ve been trying to see if my name is among the admited students but i cant see dat using my phone,why?

24. Am checkin but wot i c is dat i should reg 4 help info.wot does dat mean?

25. esut is my 2nd choice and I got 256 in jamb & 114 in post jamb will I be given admission

26. Pls watz d department cutof mark 4 Biz admin? If it hasn’t bin releasd, wat ws d cutof mark last yr 4 Biz admin? Hav esut started selin suplementry 4m? Pls VNTI reply. Tanxs!

27. Mbah chukwuma.C. says:

Please help me VNTI am unable to check my result, jst telling me that my name is not in 2012-2013 pls why reply me VNTI pls

28. Edeh joshua says:

Pls vnt i scored 232 in mi jamb and 247 in mi esut post ume bt i put esut 2nd choice and i hav nt gotten admission wots d problem

29. Edeh joshua says:

Vnt to add to dat am from enugu state i am applyin 4 accountance in esut bt i put dem as 2nd choice and i scored 247 and 232 in both jamb and post utme respect wats mi chance

30. Edeh joshua says:

Vnt am an indigene of enugu state

31. i scrd 204 in jamb nd 153 in postume nd am going for psychology in esut second choice …plz i need sme ans

• @Raw, that’s a difficult one, you post-utme score is quite low, but let’s hope you make the supplementary

32. Hello i chose esut as 2nd choice : banking and finance.. I sored 244 in jamb, 229 in pume.. Pls.. I don’t knw what my chances are?.. And when is d secon batch coming on?

33. Hello i chose esut as 2nd choice : banking and finance.. I sored 244 in jamb, 229 in pume.. Pls.. I don’t knw what my chances are?.. And when is d secon batch coming on…. Pascal.

34. Pls oh wats d cutoff mark 4 biz admin? if nt yet releasd, wat ws last yrs own 4 biz admin? pls reply @vnti

35. chukwuemeka says:

VnTi rejoice wit ♏ę,my name is on d 1st batch admission list..wen can i pay d acceptance fee…nid ansa now pls

36. Pls, my jamb score is 257 and my pume is 267, i put esut 2nd choice, dept of psychology, what are my chances, when is 2nd batch coming out?

37. Pls wen exactly should we expect d second list?

38. I scored 221 in jamb nd 219 in pst utme wat re my chances i chose esut as my 2nd choice nd am goin in 4 sociology.pls kindly rply.

39. josephsluke says:

Pls Vnti, i scored 152 in pume, applying for direct entry admission. I chose Esut as my first&second choice. Geology&mining. Pls any hope

40. Pls I scored 215 in my jamb n 172 in pume n I put esut as my first choice,pls do I stand d chance of given admission in 2nd batch list.pls reply

41. Pls vnti I scored 215 in jamb n 172 in pume n esut is my first choice,do I stand d chance of getin admin in 2nd batch list.pls reply

42. like if you put esut first and second then it wil determine your post ume score, and jamb with ur local governement if you ar from enugu they may give admission if try in ur post ume

43. Pls my result is upper credit and i score 134 in my post ume for direct entry student and am from Enugu state,i put esut first choice my question is what is my chances of getting admission,how did they give direct entry student admission and when will the list be out pls help me am confused.

44. josephsluke says:

Pls ‘ is this true’ i had an email from Esut forum saying dat Esut is yet to admit Direct Entry candidates.

45. josephsluke says:

Pls ‘is this true’ i received an email from Esut facebook forum saying dat Esut is yet to admit Direct entry candidates.

46. Pls i scored 218 in jamb nd 266 in pume nd i choose esut as 2nd choice nd am goin 4 microbiology,so pls do i stand a chance of gainin admision in d 2nd batch list nd pls wn wl d 2nd batch list b out or released?

47. pls watz d cutoff 4 comp-engr dpmnt

48. Wil i c a letter to knw am admited

49. I score 224 in jamb and 295 in postume wat z my chance of getting adission dis 2nd batch,i put esut 2nd choice am going 4 accountancy?

50. Pls vnti ans my question.

51. What is my chance of getting admission for direct entry pls help me.

52. pls hope for economics dept, score 225 in my jamb & 152 in my post ume. esut is my first & second choice pls what my faith?

53. pls vnti,i score 256 in my jamb and 124 in my postume and i put esut as my first and second choice med and appli biochem,pls wat is my chance of gainin adimision

54. @vnti…. i score 199 in ma jamb n 190 in pume and am goin for accountancy am frm enugu state and a first choice candidate pls wot’s my hope of geting admition in d secnd bacth?pls i need ansa

55. Hlo…am a 1 st choice candidat and i scored 199 in jamb n 190 in pume goin for accountancy also frm enugu.pls is dia any hope?pls i need an ansa

56. Hlo…am a 1 st choice candidat and i scored 199 in jamb n 190 in pume goin for accountancy also frm enugu.pls is dia any hope?pls sme one shld ansa me pls

57. Hlo.am a 1st choice candidate of esut i scored 199 in jamb n 190 in pume for accountancy also frm enugu state..pls wot ma chance of admission in d second list?????pls i need an ansa

58. @vnti….i scored 218 in jamb nd 266 in pume nd i chose esut as 2nd choice unda applied microbiology.pls vnti do i stnd a chance of gainin admision in d 2nd batch list? Pls vnti ansa me here

59. Amaka ozor says:

@vnti, i scored 105 in pume wat are my chances and am an indigen

60. Wen wl esut 2nd batch list b out or released.pls ansa me if u hv any information on dis

61. Amaka ozor says:

@vnti, i scored 105 in pume wat are my chances for pub admin and am an indigen

62. Cnt dey consider me for anoder course?am frm enugu state ooo..any chance of geting anoder course pls ansa

63. Plz vnti am 4rm anambra nd esut is my 2nd choice.i got 222 in my jamb nd 286 in my pume nd my name is nt on d first batch any hope 4 me? Plz i nid ur reply tnx

64. I put esut as my second choice due to am from Ebonyi state. I scored 218 in my jamb and 181 in post utme but the first and second list are out but my name is not there what’s d problem and d depart. Cut off mark pleas?

65. @vnti…pls is it tru dat esut 2nd batch wl b out dis wik?

66. Pls wen is d second list coming out oooooooooooooh?

67. Nice job u re doing there, tanx man. Am also an aspirant, my ume score is 237 n 276 in pume, a 2nd choice candidate frm enugu, d course z accounting. Hw re my sure they wont leave us and go for ppl with lower scores whose parents are ready to pay any thing. Tank u

• @Frank, Just pray about, they might leave, but not for people with lower scores, rather, First choice candidates. JAMB says 70% on merit, and that’s how its going to be

68. Darlington says:

Plz VNTI, wen wil 2nd badge admission list 4 esut be released. Plz reply, am gettin impatient

69. i scored 229 in jamb and 238 in pume..i put second choice, applied biology..do i have hope in second batch?

70. Iam a 2nd chioce candidate in esut and i scored 246 in my jamb and 171 in postume, pls vnti what is my chances of making the 2nd batch, do i have hope,, Plz i sincerely need ur advice, am from Enugu

71. chukwuebuka says:

pls i’m 4rm enugu state,my utme score was 216 nd pume 162,i put esut 2nd choice,do i have hope on 2nd batch list nd when will it be out.pls reply.

72. chukwuebuka says:

my course is biochemistry

73. Onyebuchi says:

Nice job hia man keep it up, pls i put esut as my 1st choice nd my jamb sco is 208 nd putme is 105 pol science ; pls wat is my chance in dis 2nd list

74. obinna Nwachineke says:

pls, i am an aspirant of esut, and i got 207 in my jamb, and scored 209 in my post ume. What are my chances of getting admission into marketing?

75. Amaka ozor says:

@vnti, i got 105 in my pume and 223 in jamb i choosed esut as second choice what are my chances of admission.

76. Pls VNTI will the direct entry admission list b realesed diffently. I scored 171 with upper credit going 4 ACC. Pls answer me

77. Pls is esut 2nd batch list still coming or wat.pls keep me imformed pls.

78. Egbu samuel c says:

When is esut direct entry list cuming out pls

79. Where in jamb portal wil i go to c addmission list pls i wnt sunbody 2 answer me.

80. @VNTI,pls is d second list still coming out at all? I’m becoming tachycardic!

81. Pls iam frm Cross river state i put esut as my first & second choice,both electrical electrons eng. And i score 207 in my jamb &115 in post utme,pls is d any hope 4 me in d second?pls answer me,i do not have anybody frm there pls

82. Ngwu onyinyechi says:

When wil esut release der second batch.

83. Pls Vinti. Am 4rm Enugu, i scored 203 in jamb and 210 in my pume, am going for accounting. What are my chances in the second list… Pls vinti.

84. Pls vnti,i scored 238 in jamb n 162 in post ume.wats ma fate 4 Economics?i nid an answer plz

85. Its ma first choice too

86. Pls i scored 220 in jamb 171 in putme, i applied 4 mas comm. Am 4rm enugu.. Bt cnt fynd my name in first list. Pls sir wotz my fate…

87. Pls is ESUT 2012/2013 remedial form on sale nw.

88. Pis i got 210 in jamb and 181 in pume, am goin 4 bankin and finance i put esut as my 2nd choice. Pls wat are my chances

89. Am a 1st choice candidate applying for accounting and scored 199 in jamb and 190, in pume watt ar my chances of getting admission,am also 4rm enugu state…pls reply…….

90. Vnti..pls ansa me …am a 1st choice candidate of esut applying 4 accountancy i scored 199 in jamb and 190 in pume pls what are my chances of gaining admision

91. i checked jamb admission statur they gave me admission into esut thank God for dat

92. Pls ansa me. Am a 2nd choice candidate, 210 in jamb and 181 pume am goin bankin and finance, any hope 4 me’

93. @VNTI,i got 212 in jamb and got 257 in aptitude test for medsug…what’s the chances of seeing my name in the second batch and how soonest will it be out?

94. i got 200 in pume.nd i apply 4 psychology.bt i added Esut as 2nd choice nd i get find my name in d list. Any hope 4 me in d 2nd batch?

95. Hy….i scored 193 in jamb nd 219 in pume nd i choz esut as my second choice 4 banking nd finance,i’m from enugu state.pls wat are my chances?

96. I scored 140 in putme, 2nd choice. 208 in jamb. Wuh are ma chances? And I need info on their pre-science if its easy to gain admission thru there.

97. Pls am frm cross river state,i put esut as my first & 2nd choice intitusion 4 electrical electron eng. And i score 207 in jamb & 115 im post utme,pls what is my hope in d 2nd list?pls respond 2 my quesion,i do not have anybody over here

98. I heard the 2nd list was out and i was directed to do something but they told me “NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET”pls VNTI,what does it mean?

99. Pls vnti..am frm enugu state but choz esut as my 2nd choice..i got 234 in jamb and 229 as my post utme score…i waz bin told jamb waz offeryn admission dat i shuld go check..i checked and i waz offered admission but i dnt knw if it wuld rflect in esut list pls i need a rply pls…

100. Onyebuchi Arisa says:

onyebuchi Arisa by name, am from Abia state and i put Esut as my first & second intitution 4 political science and marking. And i score 223 in jamb and 143 in post ume and second batch is out and my name did nt come out, pls friends wat is my hope abt dis Esut admission. I need ur help if u can. God bless u when trying to help poor boy like me. Thank u all

101. Plz i got 153 in post utme n 227 in my jamb am goin 4 microbiology.wot r my chances or should i go 4 suplementary

102. Chinakwaeze kennis says:

Esut is ma 1st n 2nd,,i scord 190 in pume n 234 in jamb,,plz do i av chans makn it 2economics cuz ma name iz not yet out in dis 2nd list

103. Pls sir when is esut direct enter list be out

104. I cant c find my name, pls is dis 2nd list or wat. Wit jamb 210 and pume 181 goin 4 bankin

105. Pls,vnti….wil esut release anoder admission list?cos ma name is nt in d second list,i scored 199 in jamb and 190 in pume …pls will i b considered 4 admission???????

106. Pls,vnti….wil esut release anoder admission list?cos ma name is nt in d second list,i scored 199 in jamb and 190 in pume …pls will i b considered 4 admission???????pls reply

107. Prince Johnson says:

The New Federal University Ilesha Osun State. FUI 2012/2013 Post-UTME admission form will be out by next week monday. 08037958900 http://m.facebook.com/groups/502830306396138?m_sess=soB2uZCR-tYUgKjAY.

108. Relax my felow aspirant, i was told dat esut 2nd list is nt yet out. D list dat came out is 1st list and runs list… Let just hope our name wil be in d 2nd list….

109. Anene maryjane says:

I got 254 in my utme n 171 in my putme nd i put esut as my 2nd choice wat are my chances of gaining admission as a micro biology student.