The EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY(EKSU) has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utne screening exercise for admission into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING
• Candidates must have selected the Ekiti State University(EKSU) either as their 1st or/and 2nd choice most preferred institution.
• Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 200 at the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME
1. The sale of the application form will close on 28th July.
2. The EKSU post-utme forms cost N3,000 and is available in banks within the University.
• The post-utme screening will take place from the 30th of July to the 4th of August.
More information regarding the sale of forms is contained in THE NATION newspaper Thursday, July 5th.
You have Found This Important Update, Your Friends Might Be Looking For This News Item, Why not Share it with them Using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂