CHEVRON AGBAMI 2012 SCHOLARSHIP: CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED.

This goes to all applicant of the Chevron Agbami 2012 scholarship. We wish to inform you all that the candidates for the examination which take place on the 8th of August, 2012 have been shortlisted by the organization.

The multinational has invited application from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities:
1. Accountancy
2. Agricultural Science/ Agricultural Engineering
3. Architecture
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical/Civil/Mechanical/Petroleum/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Computer Science/Information Tech./Computer & System Engineering
7. Environmental Studies/Surveying
8. Geology/Geophysics
9. Law/Law & Criminology/ Law & International Relations
10. Mass Communication/Journalism
11. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
12. Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy (Vet. Medicine not inclusive)

The e-applications for this scholarship exam closed on July 27, 2012.

All candidates who applied are advised to check their emails, text inbox and the website to see if they were selected for the test.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Comments

1. Diepiriye Okujagu says:

Please where is the website

2. Akpo Tambari B.M says:

Dear Sir, Thanks for the opportunity given to us all. But, when actually do we expect the result of the exam we have just taken? Finally, I have not received the #3000.00 you promised to pay as our transport fare. Thanks and God bless.

3. pls, how do i get d past questions of this exam?my email is nulianjoku@yahoo.com .pls hlp me out.thank u

4. Tom kingsley Akpan says:

Pls i have not been notified, so pls help me check thank you.

5. maduka peter says:

pls which area or course to read about the exam?also where can we get the past question?

6. WEn Will dEy. Award D. SCholArShiP

7. D exam was written on d 8th of sept ,i was only given an id wit no venue or time,wat shld i do,tanx pls reply me

8. Nwaibe Chikaodi says:

Pls,wat are we meant to read?Thanks n God bless

9. anonymous says:

Pls, wld the management tell us when the three thousand naira you promised to pay us be paid. If eventually you don’t pay as you promised, it wld be a dent on your integrity

10. Akinkuola mary tosin says:

Pls av nt had anything about d test we did.hp there is problem

11. pls i would like to know wen beneficiaries of the scholarship would be paid for the 2012 secession

12. olatoye temitope omoniyi says:

pls wen is d payment of the old beneficiaries.

13. Obiobala Francis says:

My name is Obiobala Francis. I sat for the Agbami scholarship test that took place on the 10th of August 2012 at Chams no 89 Stadium road besides Fedex Express Port Harcourt. I learnt that messages have been sent to students who did not meet the requirements for the scholarship and to those who met the requirements for the scholarship but i have not received any message telling me that i met the requirements for the scholarship or not. Please i will be very grateful if this complain is looked into and possibly solved so i will know what i am to do. Thanks for anticipated favorable response.

14. Bamidele Lateef says:

My heart pours a living gratitude to Chevron group for the progressive opportunity being extended to the citizens/students of our dear country. What i ask God for you is More blessing and Progress. Far from that, i want to ask that when exactly should we be expecting the results of the exam we sat for in october. No text or mail has bn forwarded to us to that regard. Please we want the group to do something, we are really expecting. God Bless.

15. Am yet 2 get a mail or a text concerning the exams i wrote on 8th august 2012.i ve checked my inbox & spam.pls keep me posted. Tanx

16. I want to find out when payment wil start for those who wrote the exams and are successful and have recieved their letters from their state scholarship board

17. AGBOVU I. IFEANYI says:

Please Sir/ma. I want to ask just a question, please when will the 2012 chevron sholarship we wrot since be out?, please i just want to know

18. Obiekezie Juliet says:

Pls I’ve not received any message or Email to know if I passed or not. How do I get the information? Thank you

19. sir, when are d 2010 scholarship set going 2 receive their scholarship. We were told 2 update,but have not heard anything after updating. We were only paid in sept. 2011 and have not received subsequent payments since then. Help us to beg dem 2 pls send d money.

20. Itinam. A. says:

Please i want to find out if it is true that not all the ATM cards have been made for all the new agbami scholarship awardees because i went to the bank and the lady said my card had nt been sent yet.. Please when are we to go for our cards?? Thanks and God bless.