The University of Ilorin(UNILORIN) kwara state, Nigeria, has sent 14 students of the Institution packing, over their allege involvement in the examination practice, and other Illegal practice.
The registrar of The Institution Mrs Olufolake Oyeyemi who disclosed this in Illorin yesterday, accused the students of falling victims of Examination malpractice and other such Illegal associations.
The Affected students includes;
1. Lawal Ibrahim (Dept of Geography)
2. Ayanda Isaac (Dept of Computer Science)
4. Ajayi Monsuru (Dept of Arts and Social Sciences)
5. Ijagbemi Samuel (Dept of Mass Communication)
6. Issah Namadu (Dept of Computer Science)
7. Odeku Oluwaseun (Dept of Physics)
8. Olayiwola Yusuf (Dept of Mathematics)
9. Ademola Iyabo (Faculty of Education)
10. Amusan Kemi (Faculty of Education)
11. Issa Ahmed (Faculty of Education)
12. Ibrahim Ayobami (Dept of Statistics)
13. Akanbi Adeyinka (Dept of Home Economics)
14. Ikotun Felix (Dept of Mechanical Eng)
The students listed above are required to return all the University’s property in their possession and are not to be found around the University’s premises.
Say NO to Examination Malpractice in any form.
Sharing does not take a second. Simply hit the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂