The Joseph Ayo Babalola University, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise, which has been scheduled to take place at the University premises.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
• Applicants must possess O-Level, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE NECO or equivalent with minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics at a maximum of two sittings.
• “Awaiting result” candidates can also apply provided their results will be available by September, 2012.
DIRECT ENTRY TO 200 LEVEL:
• 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE) or equivalent in relevant subjects listed under each programme, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
• OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level in any institution recognized by the University.
• Joseph Ayo Babalola University Diploma
• Diploma from any other recognized Universities.
Note: OND with Lower Credit may be considered with an interview.
Application forms are gotten from the centres listed below and at all designated DCCs and Zonal Headquarters of Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) in Nigeria on presentation of N5,000.00 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University.
(I) Academic Office, Joseph Ayo Babalola University,
Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State.
(ii) Christ Apostolic Church, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan.
(iii) Akure Study Centre: Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State. (GSM 0803-4478648)
(iv) Ilesa Study Centre: Tosho Obembe & Sons Building, Glass House, Osogbo Road, Oke-Omiru, Ilesa, Osun State. (GSM 0805-3798661)
(v) Lagos Study Centre: No.50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State. (GSM: 0808-1181898)
(vi) Ibadan Study Centre: c/o Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate S.W. Ring Road, Ibadan (GSM: 0803-9339901; 0805-1382613)
(vii) Owerri Centre: C.A.C. Imo DCC, 73, Douglas Road, Owerri, Imo State. (GSM: 0802-3780778; 0806-6355599)
(viii)Abuja Centre: C.A.C. FCC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, Roundabout before VIO Office, Area 1, Abuja.
Please visit JABU website here:http://www.jabu.edu.ng/z/index.php/admission for the full addresses of other selling points.
All drafts must carry the full names of applicants at the back.
Application can also be processed online, after the payment of N5,000.00 in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University into JABU Application Form Accounts at the underlisted banks:
Ø WEMA Bank Account No:1651173504618
Ø First Bank Account No:1952030000198
Ø Intercontinental Bank Account No: 0283001000003333
Ø GTB Account No:901449094111
Ø UBA Account No:03830030000322
Ø Zenith Account No: 6013118344
We wish you all the best.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂