Latest news from the Federal University of Agriculture, Markurdi(FUNAM), reveals that the Institution has completed preparations for her 201/2013 UAM post-utme exercise which has been scheduled to take place on saturday, the 16th of June, 2012, at the University premises. Below are the details:
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
• Candidates must have selected the University of Agriculture, Makurdi(UAM) their first or/and second choice in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME
• Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the JAMB UTME
2012/2013 UAM POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
Schedule for First Choice Candidate ONLY
• Post-UTME Test holds on: Saturday, 16th June 2012
• Payment procedure: Payment in the bank and registration will commence on Wednesday 6 th June, 2012 and will close at 12.00 midnight on Friday 15th June, 2012.
Schedule for Second Choice Candidate ONLY
• Post-UTME Test holds on: Saturday, 23rd June 2012
• Payment procedure: Payment in the bank and registration will commence on Wednesday 6 th June, 2012 and will close at 12.00 midnight on Friday 22nd June,2012.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
• Each candidate is to make a payment of N1,000 for the online registration and N500 for processing fee (bank charge s inclusive).
• Payments are to be made to the selected branches of the following banks.
– Skye Bank Plc, High Level, Makurdi
– Union Bank Plc, Bank Road, Makurdi
– Union Bank Plc, Ogiri Oko, Makurdi
– Union Bank Plc, Otukpo Road, Makurdi
– United Bank for Africa, Otukpo Road, Makurdi
– United Bank for Africa, North Bank, Makurdi
– United Bank for Africa, Ogiri Oko, Makurdi
– Zenith Bank Plc, High Level, Makurdi
• At the point of payment, candidates are to supply their UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER and the full names correctly.
• After the payment, each candidate should visit the University website to login their pin: (www.uam.edu.ng),
• Complete an online registration form and print out your UAM confirmation slip.
TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING
PROGRAMME OF STUDIES:
4. Industrial Physics
6. Veterinary Medicine
7. Computer science
8. Maths /Stat/Computer Science
9. Statistics /Computer Science
12. Food Technology
13. Home Science
16. Elect / Elect engineering
17. Agricultural Economic
19. Agricultural Education
20. Science Education
21. Animal Science
22. Agric Engineering
23. Civil Engineering
24. Mechanical Engineering
SESSION: MORNING(USE THE NUMBERING ABOVE TO FIND YOUR VENUE)
1. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
2. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
3. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
4. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
5. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
6. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
7. Aper aku Hall (North Core)
8. Aper aku Hall (North Core)
9. Aper aku Hall (North Core)
10. Engineering Complex
11. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
12. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
13. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
14. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
15. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
16. Aper aku Hall (NorthCore)
17. Engineering Complex
18. Engineering Complex
19. Food Science
20. Food Science
21. Food Science
22. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
23. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
24. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
Elect / Elect engineering
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE FUNAM/UAM SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
• Pin confirmation letter (to be collected from the bank)
• Bank teller Completed Registration Form (to be printed from the UAM website)
• Original JAMB result slip (The result slip that has passport photograph on it)
Note: You can get this from myschoolcomm
• Candidates will come with a HB Pencil for shading
WARNING: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself the above listed items will NOT be allowed to sit for the test, (By implication he/she will not be given admission).
The under-listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the screening exercise: 0803 543 7953, 0705 609 3174, 0806 613 4266.
University website: www.uam.edu.ng or mail any difficulty to the email email@example.com
• Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or other electronic gadgets to the examination halls.
• However, JAMB calculators will be allowed into the Examination Hall.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂