The Benson Idahosa University, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise which has been scheduled to hold on the 23rd of june.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING TEST
• Candidates must possess five credits passes in relevant subject areas as indicated in the faculty/departments and in the current JAMB Brochure, obtained at no more than two(2) sittings in any of the following: SSCE, WAEC, SSCE NECO, GCE NECO, NABTEB or their equivalent.
• Candidates must have registered for the current JAMB/DE or passed UTME JAMB
• Application forms are obtainable at the office of the admission officer, Faculty Building, Benson Idahosa University Campus or at any of the liaison offices with a fee of Seven Thousand (7,000) Naira.
• Application forms are to be returned to the any of the liaison offices or on campus.
• An online form can be downloaded from http://www.biu.edu.ng and submitted with a bank draft of seven thousand (7,000) Naira.
• Saturday June 23rd, 2012: Benin, Lagos, P/harcourt and Abuja.
• Saturday August 18th, 2012: Benin
• Saturday September 22nd, 2012: Benin, Lagos, P/harcourt and Abuja
• Saturday, October 20th, 2012: Benin
We wish you all the best.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂