The University of Ilorin(UNILORIN) Nigeria, has extended her deadline for the registration of the 2012/2013 post-utme exercise from friday, the 8th of june to the 14th of June.
The extension was required as a result of the difficulties experienced by many aspirants of the University of Illorin(UNILORIN) during their registration, Payment and printing of Slips.
VNTI recorded in a conversation with a number of applicants that the difficulties experienced are quite numerous. These difficulties includes;
• the University portal is not accessible at a number of times.
• Log in attempts are successively denied.
• Registered details are not saved.
• Difficulties in moving from one stage to the other.
• Difficulties in payments as their cards are denied.
• Double/Numerous payments made due to failure to register the first payments.
• Log In details brings up a different person’s account.
• Payments are registered for a different person,
And many others.
The University of Illorin(UNILORIN) also experiencing this issues, has seen it important to extend the registration deadline for the 2012/2013 post-utme registration.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂