The polytechnic Ibadan, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening and has called on all applicants who meet the following conditions to come for the screening Test.
All candidates who met the National Cut-Off Mark and made The Polytechnic, Ibadan one of their choices (Most Preferred, More Preferred, Preferred) in the 2012/2013 UTME as well as those who are interested in changing to The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidates are expected to obtain Scratch Card(s) at designated banks. Click here for info: http://www.polyibadan.edu.ng/content_folder/cbt_info.html
NOTE: Designated Banks, can be found within the Institution, though the banks were not specified, it is adviced You visit any bank within the institution and demand the post-utme payment slip.
2. Candidates are to visit The Polytechnic, Ibadan website and follow the steps below to make payment on-line and print their slips.
There are two (2) categories of applicants:-
Applicants who made The Polytechnic, Ibadan their 1st choice (either Most Preferred, More Preferred or Preferred) and are applying for Post-UTME;
Applicants who made The Polytechnic, Ibadan their 2nd choice (either as Most Preferred, More Preferred or Preferred) and those who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan and are applying for change of Institution and THEREAFTER the Post-UTME.
NOTE: Candidates in the second category are to purchase CHANGE OF INSTITUTION SCRATCH CARDS and should first follow procedure (ii) before (i) as stated below.
(i) APPLICANTS FOR POST-UTME SCREENING
1. Visit The Polytechnic, Ibadan website i.e. www.polyibadan.edu.ng
2. Click on Post-UTME Screening
3. Log-in with your SERIAL NO and PIN CODE
4. Complete the application form as appropriate; Upload your Passport; Supply your Phone No and E-mail address.
5. Submit to print your Slip.
(ii) APPLICANTS FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
1. Visit The Polytechnic, Ibadan website here: www.polyibadan.edu.ng
2. Click on Change of Institution
3. Login with your SERIAL NO and PIN CODE
4. Complete the application form as appropriate
5. Apply for POST-UTME by following the steps in Application Procedure
OTHER AVAILABLE COURSES
Candidates who are interested in the following National Diploma (ND) programmes can now apply by completing the online form:
* Local Government Studies
* Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
* Business Administration and Management
* Purchasing and Supply
* Mechatronics Engineering Technology
Friday 8th June, 2012.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING DATE, TIME AND VENUE
Check the website for detailed information on 9th June, 2012.
See VNTI review of the poly ibadan post-utme for more info on how the examination looks like.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂