The Federal University Otuoke(FUOTUOKE) bayelsa, has completed arrangements for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise which has been scheduled to hold on the 28th and the 29th of June, 2012.
SCHEDULING AND DATE
Thursday June 28: Science candidates only. Science (Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics and Zoology).
Friday June 29: All others (Arts, Social Sciences and Management Sciences).
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE 2012/2013 FUOTUOKE POST-UTME
• Candidates must have selected the Federal University, Otuoke as their first choice institution in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME. The P-UTME Screening Exercise for second choice candidates may come later
• Candidates must have obtained a Minimum UTME score of 180.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2012/2013 FUOTUOKE POST-UTME
Registration is online on the university website at www.fuotuoke.edu.ng starting from June 14 to June 22, 2012.
The Registration Process is as follows:
I. Go to any
Trans Atlantic Mortgage Bank branches in Yenagoa or any Diamond Bank and Skye Bank branch in Nigeria along with your UTME Registration Slip.
ii. Purchase an e-pin slip for Post-UTME Screening for a fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. The University cannot subsidize other charges such as Bank charges.
iii. Go online and log onto www.fuotuoke.edu.ng and link the site (fuotuoke.ac) by clicking on Apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise. Complete the online application for Post-UTME Screening.
IV. The Passport photograph
– the passport photograph will be captured by using a web camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration. You do not need to scan and upload a photograph for the registration. Candidates must ensure that the computer they are using has a web camera.
V. Print out the generated Acknowledgment Letter and
your Application Form. Your seat number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form. You must bring these (Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form) along to the screening test venue. Candidates are advised to make photocopies of the Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form. Candidates without the Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form will not be allowed to take the Post-UTME Screening Test
VI. Notification for the 2012/2013 FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Exercise
You will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether or not you are qualified to do the screening test. The dates for your screening test will also be available on the university website, as well as a sketch of the screening test venue to enable candidates to identify their examination venues.
NOTE THIS DETAILS
i. Your application will not be successful if:
· your UTME score is less than 180
· the appropriate e-pin was not used
· if you enter a State of Origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB FORM
· Note that the screening exercise starts from your buying of the e-pin
ii. Always check your e-mail box for mails and the University website for up-dates.
i. Passport Photograph – scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera which will take your passport photograph.
ii. Use the same name as you used in your UTME and in the same order
iii. Submit two valid e-mail
addresses and phone numbers in your Registration Form.
(Federal University, Otuoke will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and telephone numbers).
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
NOTICE OF SPECIFIC DAYS AND LIST OF HALLS OF SCREENING WILL BE PLACED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FROM JUNE 26, 2012 AND ON THE UNIVERSITY NOTICE BOARD ON THE DATE OF SCREENING TEST. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR HALL USING YOUR SEAT NUMBER. DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING TESTS WILL BE POSTED ONLINE ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE
( www.fuotuoke.ed u.ng ).
The screening process takes a lot of time because it involves biometric techniques such as finger printing. Late comers will not be screened. Candidates who are resident outside Yenagoa are advised to come a day earlier. The University is not responsible for accommodating any candidate.
ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING TEST
Come with The Following Items for the screening test.
· HB pencils and erasers.
No biros or pens will be allowed.
Letter and Application Form.
DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING HALL
· Mathematical Tables
· GSM phones will be confiscated. The Federal University, Otuoke, will not be held liable for losses of GSM Phones taken from the candidates.
• DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES AND ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES (SSCE, GCE, NECO AND THEIR
EQUIVALENTS), AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
• MODE OF DRESS DURING THE SCREENING TEST
DAVID U. SUOWARI
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂