2012/2013 FEDPOLY OFFA POST-UTME HOLDS JUNE 15TH TO 22ND

The Federal Polytechnic Offa has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise which would hold from the 15th to the 22nd of June, at the premises.

ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES FOR THE POST-UTME
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the fedpoly offa post-utme screening exercise.
• Candidates who obtained a minimum of 160 marks in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME.
• Candidates who selected the Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their most preferred first choice
• Candidates who selected the Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their most preferred second choice
• Candidates who selected the Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their more preferred first and second choices
• Candidates who made Federal Polytechnic, Offa their preferred choice.

REGISTRATION AND SCREENING PROCEDURE
• Purchase a virtual pin card for N2, 000 from the following designated branches of Skye Banks:
Offa,
Ilorin,
Oshogbo (Fagbesa),
Ibadan (Oba Adebimpe-Dugbe),
Lagos (Ikeja Plaza);
Ado Ekiti,
Ikirun,
Abuja (Maitama),
Kaduna,
Benin City,
Port-Harcourt and
Enugu.

For further enquires on Purchase of pin cards please call 07035340888
• Visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpoffaonline.net
• Log on with the Virtual pin number to register online and also take the prescribed test
• Print out the screening result immediately.

VERY IMPORTANT
All candidates are enjoined to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpoffaonline.net for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and further information on the screening exercise.

SIGNED
ALH. ABDULHAMID .O. RAJI
REGISTRAR

If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

Comments

1. Ojo a oluwadamilare says:

Pls I hv exam on 16 in lautech and fedpoffa post ume will hold on 15 to 22 how would i do it.

2. bukenzo says:

u dont need to strees urself 4 more anquiries call 08051905611

3. Pls where can i do the registration, i have bought d pin

4. @vnti am i going to choose d 2 choice or 1

5. @VNTI i dnt c d form buy @skye bank here in lagos, can u help me and get it…waiting….

6. Dere is space for post utme on their site,it’s only 4 hnd nd part time nd

7. etinosa says:

but i felt 4rm 15th-22nd aspirants can choose any of those days to reg and immediately take d exams.

• S'alkene says:

Dear Etinosa_ dat was xactly wha I was finkin wen I heard dis, but bliv me-u, d x’am is not gon b in d scu premises but online. Haha…I guess u say dat… Well dat was d same fin I did wen I heard bout dis, it’s wholly out of sense n mind u… Dat is no x’am!!!

8. Pls did offa polly accept university diploma for HND…

9. Matthew says:

Pls, let me knw, wheda we can write d xams frm my plc of residence i.e my station rather dan offa townshp? Call 08069067234

10. akinola says:

why is it that we hv not been able to log in 4 d post utme screening after d purchase of d 2000 pin card what do we do.

11. ADESINA says:

Pls tell the management to do something fast on the website issue we can’t log in since we bought the pin and today is 14th June…..waiting to read from you ASAP

12. akinola says:

The 2000 naira pin card is it for d post utme screening or examination, and again is it on line or we come down to Offa on d 15th. pls shed more light on this your procedure, the are not clear at all. Thank u

13. temilayo says:

pls can i still registed.

14. I have complete my registration but it does not display finalize. Plz what can I do

15. Fill in d subjects,also if u ave ur result.Apend to a frnd of mine

16. Aderemi oluwaseun says:

Pls VNTI have bought but the 2000 pin,but there is a space of teller number in d first page of the registration and have lost my teller because i don’t know they will ask for the teller number,what do i do please

17. pls wen is exam exactly

18. Aderonke says:

Pls, wat happens to part time programme screening?

19. pls what can we do on how to finalize STEP ONE

20. Wot abt those people that bought d pin in bulk hw wil they register,bcos they have only one teller

21. Pls i score 48% in the prescribe test whats my chance

22. Pls i score 53.67 4 computer tech. Wot is my hope

23. can I still make it cos I ev not registered by now says:

can I still make it and do d exam cos I ev not registered 4 d exam by now

24. Adeyemi says:

Pls my pple its still sell offa post utme nw i dont buy my own pls any help for me pls anytin i will pay for it 08066659669 08166577997 tns.

25. Temitope says:

When is fed.poly offa realeasing there 2012/2013 admission list…………??

26. If u nid any info abt federal poly admission jes kal me @08166744093.abt p.ume also

27. Oluwatosin says:

I heard that offa admin list is out morning and my name was nt found cus i choose dm as second choice wil they stil chose me

28. Oluwatosin says:

Pls send me ur wedsite on my email

29. Pls my name was nt on d first list wen will d second batch be out i scored 48.33

30. ariyo damilare says:

pls need the right website to check the fist batch admission list that is out.or if there is any you can asist in checking the name pls let me know.

31. ariyo damilare says:

i want somebody to help check my name on the first admissuion list that is out.

32. ariyo damilare says:

i scored 58 in the post utme exam i want you to please help to check my name if its in the name that was released.

33. I score 56.33% and my name was not included in d first batch and pls when wil the second batch be out

34. oyekunle olawunmi says:

pls wen did d admission will be processing