The Federal Polytechnic Offa has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise which would hold from the 15th to the 22nd of June, at the premises.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES FOR THE POST-UTME
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the fedpoly offa post-utme screening exercise.
• Candidates who obtained a minimum of 160 marks in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME.
• Candidates who selected the Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their most preferred first choice
• Candidates who selected the Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their most preferred second choice
• Candidates who selected the Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their more preferred first and second choices
• Candidates who made Federal Polytechnic, Offa their preferred choice.
REGISTRATION AND SCREENING PROCEDURE
• Purchase a virtual pin card for N2, 000 from the following designated branches of Skye Banks:
Ibadan (Oba Adebimpe-Dugbe),
Lagos (Ikeja Plaza);
For further enquires on Purchase of pin cards please call 07035340888
• Visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpoffaonline.net
• Log on with the Virtual pin number to register online and also take the prescribed test
• Print out the screening result immediately.
All candidates are enjoined to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpoffaonline.net for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and further information on the screening exercise.
ALH. ABDULHAMID .O. RAJI
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂