The Akwa Ibom State University, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise for admissions into degree programmes which has been scheduled to take place on Thursday, the 14th of June, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE 2012 AKSU POST-UTME
Candidates for the post-utme exercise must fulfill the following conditions to take part in the screening exercise.
• Candidates must have selected the Akwa Ibom State University(AKSU) as their First Choice (Most Preferred) institution.
• Candidates must have obtain a minimum score of 180 in the JAMB UTME.
SCREENING SCHEDULE AND VENUE DETAILS.
The post-utme screening exercise has been scheduled to hold on Thursday, June 14, 2012.
VENUE: The screening will be conducted at the two campuses of the University.
REGISTRATION AND SCREENING PROCEDURES:
NOTE: Post-UTME Screening is available only to those who selected the Institution as their first choice.
• No online registration required.
• Candidates are to come with Three(3) passports photographs and the original coloured jamb result.
• Forms are obtainable by Bank draft of N1000 from any of the following banks;
• Akwa savings and loans,
• First bank,
• Zenith Bank,
• Eco bank
Most expected to be found in uyo Akwa Ibom state.
VENUE FOR THE AKSU 2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
• All Engineering courses, ocean science and transport technology candidates will be writing at the main
• All Agricultural science courses, Natural and applied science candidates will be writing at the Obio Akpa campus
No closing date and No online reg.
Reports Made By Goodluck Abasumoh.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂