The Achievers University, Owo, Ondo state have completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise, which has been scheduled to hold on the Saturday, 23rd June, 2012, Saturday, 21st July, 2012 and Saturday, 18th August, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
• Applicants who did not make Achievers University their first or second choice in their JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admission either Online or obtain forms from the Registrar’s Office, Achievers High School, and Achievers University Liaison office or Britain office.
• Candidates must have sat for the 2012 JAMB UTME.
• Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes, at not more than two sittings, in WAEC (SSCE/GCE), NECO (SSCE/GCE) including English Language, Mathematics.
• Direct Entry Candidates: Same as UTME, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A’level or HSC or ND or NCE or STS results in relevant discipline.
• Candidates must have purchased the direct entry JAMB form.
Applicants who did not make Achievers University their first or second choice in their JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions either:
- Online – Visit the University website and follow the University website and the Admissions Online blog, OR
- Obtain the admissions form at a cost of N5,500 from:
A. Registrar’s Office, Achievers University, Owo ( 0803-370-8660, 0803-374-6527).
B. Achievers High School, 4, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan (0803-137-5724).
C. Achievers University Liaison Office, 4, Ayo Akintoba Street, Agbowo U.I, Ibadan. (0806-044-1164).
D. BRATIM Office, Ground Floor, National Library Building, Behind NICON Insurance Plaza, Central Building District, Abuja (0803-040-8384).
• Applicants may also utilize the form attached to this prospectus.
• Fill the form legibly by supplying all the information requested for.
• Pay the application fee to any of our offices above or any of the following banks:
• An application fee of N 5,500 payable at:
Wema Bank Plc – .Account No 0102760925
Ecobank Bank Plc – Account No 0050514703
GTBank Plc – Account No 0034251723
• Candidates should attach copies of the following documents:
- Birth certificate or declaration of age,
- WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE)
- UTME results,
- Four passport photographs,
- Receipt/teller of N5,500.
2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
• UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who selected the Achievers University should attend the screening exercise with N1,000 screening fee at the University Permanent Site(Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo) as scheduled below:
1st Screening – Saturday, 23rd June, 2012
2nd Screening – Saturday, 21st July, 2012
3rd Screening – Saturday, 18th August, 2012
For further information, contact 08033708660or 08033746527or 08037836648or visit the University website www.achievers.edu.ng.
FOR OFFLINE REGISTRATION
Offline Application forms must be filled properly after downloading. Enclose photocopies of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, WAEC/NECO result, UTME result and two (2) passport photographs.
Download the Achievers University registration form Forms here
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂