The Management of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise which has been scheduled to hold on the 28th and the 29th of June, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING EXAMINATION
• Candidates must have selected the Ambrose Alli University , Ekpoma as their Institution of First Choice.
• Candidates must have obtained a minimum UTME score of 180 in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME.
SCREENING SCHEDULES AND VENUES:
The screening exercise for the various Faculties takes place at 9.00 am each day. The days nd Faculties are detailed below.
DAY 1- Thursday, 28 th June 2012
• Faculty of Management Sciences, Social Sciences, and Law
Venue: As shown on the application slip
Day 2 Friday, 29 th June 2012
• College of Medicine , Faculty of Natural Sciences, Environmental Studies, Engineering and Technology Agriculture, Education and Arts
Venue: As shown on the application slip
Candidates are expected to report at the venues of screening at 7.30 am prompt.
AAU EKPOMA POST-UTME SCREENING SUBJECTS
Candidates will be screened in subjects relating to their first Choice course of study in Ambrose Alli University , Ekpoma.
POST-UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURE
• Applicants are required to purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma post UTME on-line application form at a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide.
1. Eco Bank Plc
2. Union Bank Plc
3. Zenith Bank Plc
4. Access Bank Plc
5. Fidelity Bank Plc
6. FCMB Plc (Fin Bank Plc)
7. First Bank Plc
8. UBA Plc
9. Keystone Bank
• Only candidates with their names on the cPortal as uploaded from the JAMB first choice list are eligible to make payments at the designated banks and also participate in the Ambrose Alli University post UTME screening exercise.
• Consequently, candidates are advised to first check the Ambrose Alli University cPortal here for their details by logging on to the cPortal with their JAMB UTME Registration number as access code.
• Such details containing the students bio data and AAU application number should be printed out by the candidates.
• The details should be used as payment instruments at the banks for the purchase of the eTranzact PIN.
• On purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher), all candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University cPortal here
• The candidates are to complete and submit the post UTME online application form.
• All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the cPortal.
• Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
• Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AAU EKPOMA POST-UTME SCREENING
All candidates are to come to the venue of the screening exercise with a copy of the following credentials:
1. UTME e-registration slip and UTME result slip.
2. HB pencil, eraser and biro.
3. A print-out of the duly completed post UTME Online Application form.
Below are the registration procedure for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, as it relates to the direct entry applicants.
• Direct Entry Candidates must have selected the Ambrose Alli University , Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice in the JAMB direct entry application.
• All Direct Entry candidates should follow the online application procedure as stated above and also obtain the eTranzact PIN (payment Voucher) for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma post UTME online application form at a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only from any of the designated Banks.
• Such candidates are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
• All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the cPortal.
SCREENING DATES AND VENUE FOR DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS
• The manual screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to place from Monday, 2 nd July 2012 to Friday, 6 th July, 2012 from 9.00 am each day.
Please be informed that there shall be no Direct Entry into Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science and Law.
NOTE: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that;
(i) Technology fee and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
(ii) All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
REGISTRATION DURATION AND DEADLINE
The application forms for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday 7 th June 2012 to Monday 25 th June 2012 .
ADVICE: Candidates should check the University cPortal for further details from time to time.
WARNING!! VERY IMPORTANT
(a) Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2012/2013 academic sessions admission exercise.
(b) Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified .
(c) All communication gadgets/telephone handsets are strictly prohibited as invigilators are mandated to confiscate any of such items and penalize erring candidate(s).
Mr. Fola Ojo-Maliki
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂