The University of Uyo,(UNIUYO) akwa ibom state has commenced the registration process for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise.
Only candidates who selected the University as their First Choice Institution and scored 180 and above in the 2012 JAMB UTME examinations are eligible to sit for the 2012/2013 UNIUYO post-utme which would be taking place on saturday, the 16th of June 2012.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF UYO 2012/2013 POST UTME SCREENING
• Candidates who meet the conditions above, are to obtain the UNIUYO post utme scratch card after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only at any branch of the listed Banks nationwide:
• Ecobank Plc.
• UNIUYO Microfinance Bank.
• Keystone Bank
• First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
• WEMA Bank
• Zenith Bank
• Skye Bank
• United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Purchase of Scratch card can also be done at the University of Uyo Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos with the addresses below:
1. University of Uyo Liaison Office
15B Blantyre Street,
Off Ademola Adelukombo Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja.
2. University of Uyo Liaison Office
No. 2 Modupe Street
Off Kofoworola Crescent
Off Awolowo Way by Balogun Bus Stop
1. Visit the University Of Uyo official website and complete the UNIUYO 2012 Post-UTME Screening form by clicking here
2. You are required to scan in your recent passport size photograph of not older than 3 months with a red background.
3. Print out A copy of the submitted ON-LINE Registration form because it would be required at the screening venue.
Successfully Registered candidates should come with a copy of the following credentials on the UNIUYO Post-utme screening day:-
1. Original JAMB Result Slip.
2. A copy of the University of Uyo ON-LINE Registration form bearing your passport photograph
3. Two recent passport photographs with your name, JAMB UTME REG. NO and your signature written boldly at the Back.
4. Stationery materials including, HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
VENUE OF THE UNIUYO POST-UTME SCREENING
The post-utme Screening Exercise will take place at the University of Uyo, Town Campus & Town Campus Annex of the University.
DEADLINE FOR UNIUYO POST-UTME APPLICATION
The sale of the forms officially ends on monday, the 11th of June, 2012.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂