SCHOOL OF NURSING UPDATE: AKWA IBOM STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING COMMENCES SALES OF FORMS

The akwa Ibom state School of Nursing, entrance forms is currently on sale at the ministry of health.

If you wish to pursue a career in nursing and you wish to prevail at a reputable and recognised school of nursing, the akwa ibom state school of nursing would be a very wise decision to make(VNTI RECOMMENDED).

The entrance forms are currently on sale at the akwa ibom state Ministry of health. The forms are obtainable at the sum of;
N6,000 for Indigenes and
N7,000 for non-indigenes.

Do well to purchase your forms in time ahead of other requirements and preparations.

click here to Join VNTI on facebook
remember to share using the share button below.

Comments

1. Please i’ll like ŧo knw ɪ̣̝̇
    f the school of nursing in unth enugu has started the sale of their form or ɪ̣̝̇
    f they are done with that… Thnk you

2. Ok, thnk u..

3. When is the closing date for the purchasing of school of nursing form?

4. emyspark says:

please i would like to know if the result of the just concluded school of nursing examination in Akwa Ibom State has been released.

5. Pls i would like to know if d just conculded akwa ibom nursing shc examinatio ave release?

6. Pls i would like to know if d just conculded akwa ibom nursing shc examinatio ave release? Thks

7. christiana says:

I want 2 knw if d jus concluded school of nursing exams is release

8. mercy nnana akpan says:

pls iwant to know if the just concluded

9. Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing for your augment or even I achievement you get entry to constantly rapidly.

10. unyime inyang says:

pls i want knw wether all d sch of nursing in akwa ibom state are federal

11. Anny udo says:

PLEASE WHEN WILL AKWA IBOM STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING START THEIR SALES OF FORM FOR 2013.

• Justina Marcus says:

please i would like to know when the form will be on sale for 2013 and secondly do you accept awaiting result?

12. Justina Marcus says:

please when will the form be on sale for 2013 and do you accept awaiting result?

13. Don Christopher says:

I saw the written information on the internet that the form is out for sale, effect from 19 may 2013 then i went to purchase the form, but i learned that there was no form in the ministry, why is it that the form is not out but the information is being sent across the globe?
    From,
    Don Christopher.

14. I want 2 knw wen d form of nursing will b out 4 next year 2014,

15. 4 akwa ibom state of nursing

16. Etim, Patricia says:

pls, i will like to know if some one who have does not have jamb can purchase the form.

17. Christopher says:

Is the form out?? How much is the school fess for all the semesters?? And what are the basic subject i am to concentrate on

18. Pls is akawibom state sch of nursing result 4 2014 out?

19. Fredrick titus says:

Please when wil form be out for 2015/2016 candidats

20. Rose Emmanuel says:

pls. I want 2 know if 2014/2015 school of nursing is still ON if yes when is d dead line? thanks

21. Rose Emmanuel says:

I mean 2014/2015 Form pls

22. Rose Emmanuel says:

Again wht are d requirements into Akwa ibom Sch. of nursing, do I need Jamb?, I have D7 in physics while d rest are C6 …………………… reply with more details pls.

23. Precious Jimmy says:

@VNTI Please, I’d love to know if the results for the 2014 exams have been released, & if not, when hopeful candidates should expect. Thank you

24. Precious Jimmy says:

Ok… Please… Thank you

25. please i want to know if result for common entrance examination into state school of nursing in Akwa ibom is out?

26. please i want to know if the school of nursing form for 2014/2015 is still on sale, and when d closing date wil b.

27. GOSPEL ISANGADIGHI says:

pls is d result for d last exam (2014, July ) out? thanks

28. Bright hope says:

Pls is july 12 2014 result 4 akwaibom sch of nursin out? If no ,ply wen is it 2 b released? Tnks

29. Jacob idem says:

Please, I will be glad to know when the form will be on sale for the 2015/2016 session, thanks

30. glory udoh says:

Pls s nursing form out for 2015.

31. please how much is the form and when will it be out?

32. Victoria says:

Pls how can I get past questions for school of nursing in akwa ibom state

33. Pls how much should I budget for a starting of school of nursing exception of form money

34. Plz whn wil d common entarnce 4 d school of nursein take place, n were wil it be plz.