As always, we bring you minute but Important information concerning the examination ahead, that we believe you need to be aware of, in order to make your admission this time. Below are few details you should be aware of ahead of ESUT post-utme exercise.
• ESUT accepts students with 180 and above for all departments, unless otherwise annulled by JAMB on the 21st of May.
• ESUT accepts a combination of O-level results in its admission unless publicly declared this year.
• ESUT post-utme constitute of 400 marks.
• ESUT post-utme consists of 200 questions in all,
• ESUT post-utme English consists of 100 and 20 questions per subject for the remaining 4 O-level compulsory subjects.
• ESUT post-utme is not a Computer based examination
• ESUT post-utme covers your 3 basic UTME subject with mathematics and English, a compulsory subject
• After registering for ESUT post-utme, you should print your slip, which bears vital significance.
ESUT POST-UTME QUESTIONS TIPS
• For those who would be sitting for ESUT post-utme, make sure to practice on beating the time factor, since 200 questions is no small joke
CALCULATING YOUR TOTAL MARKS FOR ESUT ADMISSION
1. Simply add your UTME to your ESUT post-utme score (I.e 400+400).
2. Divide the result by a factor of 2 (I.e 800/2)
3. The results obtained (by finding the average between your UTME and ESUT post-utme becomes your final score ahead of ESUT admission.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COURSES FOR THIS YEAR (2012/2013) at ESUT INCLUDES;
Banking And Finance
Medicine and surgery
LESS COMPETITIVE COURSES FOR THIS YEAR(2012/2013) at ESUT INCLUDES;
Courses other than those Listed Above
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY(ESUT) 2011/2012 ADMISSION CUT OFF;
We have not been able to gather all the correct 2011/2012 departmental cut-off marks for the Enugu state University of Technology(ESUT) at the time of filling this report.
It would be updated, if we eventually succeed in putting them together.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂