As always, we bring you minute but Important information concerning the examination ahead, that we believe you need to be aware of, in order to make your admission this time. Below are few details you should be aware of ahead of AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY(ABU) post-utme exercise.
• ABU accepts students with 180 and above for all departments, unless otherwise annulled by JAMB on the 21st of May.
• ABU does not accept a combination of O-level results in its admission unless you have a link within or publicly declared this year.
• ABU post-utme constitute of 100 marks.
• ABU post-utme consists of 100 questions in all,
• ABU post-utme 25 questions per subject for the UTME taken subjects.
• ABU post-utme is not a Computer based examination
• ABU post-utme covers your 3 basic UTME subject with mathematics and English, a compulsory subject
• After registering for Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) post-utme, you should print your slip, which bears vital significance.
ABU POST-UTME QUESTIONS TIPS
• For those who would be sitting for ABU post-utme, make sure to practice on beating the time factor, since 100 questions is no small issue
• Candidates sitting for Government at the ABU post-utme would need to gain some knowledge of current affairs, since it would be part of your questions.
CALCULATING YOUR TOTAL MARKS FOR ABU ADMISSION
1. Simply divide You UTME score by 4(I.e 400/4)
2. Add your UTME to your ABU post-utme score (I.e 100+100).
3. Divide the result by a factor of 2 (I.e 200/2)
4. The results obtained (by finding the average between your UTME and ABU post-utme becomes your final score ahead of ABU’s admission.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COURSES FOR THIS YEAR (2012/2013) at ABU INCLUDES;
Medicine and surgery
LESS COMPETITIVE COURSES FOR THIS YEAR(2012/2013) at ABU INCLUDES;
Courses other than those Listed Above
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY (ABU) 2011/2012 ADMISSION CUT OFF;
We have not been able to gather all the correct 2011/2012 departmental cut-off marks for the Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) at the time of filling this report.
It would be updated, if we eventually succeed in putting them together.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂