A number of FUTA aspirants has been mailing the VNTI support desk, over the 2012/2013 FUTA post-utme e-tranzact payment platform.
According to the candidates, the payment process appears complicated, especially the idea of paying at any bank nationwide.
We have been able to outline below the simpler guideline to the e-tranzact payment platform and how to go about paying for your 2012/2013 FUTA post-utme registration forms. Follow the steps Below;
• Each FUTA aspirant is to make a payment of N 2,000:00 at any commercial Bank nation-wide. On arrival at the bank, go to the customer service section and tell them that, You want to pay for Your 2012 FUTA post-utme registration.
• You would receive an e-tranzact form/slip/teller to fill after which you are to collect the receipt.
Note: CANDIDATE’S UTME/DE Registration number and the full name should be correctly provided at the point of payment.
• This receipt contains a code/pin
Note: The Payment confirmation code is 20 and 23 digits
• You can verify Your 2012/2013 FUTA Post-utme payment here after receiving your payment receipt. click here to Verify post-utme payment
• After the payment, each candidate should visit the University(FUTA) website and complete an online registration form.
• The completed form which will indicate the exact date and time for the screening exercise should be printed for the candidate’s use.
That should guide You through the Basic 2012/2013 FUTA post-utme registration. If You still have issues, Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂