FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA(FUTMINNA)
POST-UTME PAST QUESTION
1. Ade saw a……….. in my bag.
A. big blue biro
B. blue big biro
C. big biro blue
D. blue biro big
2. In the sentence below, select the option that best explains the information conveyed.
The director paid us in hard currency.
A. We were paid in foreign currency
B. We were paid in new notes
C. We were paid in strong and stable currency
D. We were paid in dollars and pound sterling
3. If he went to London , he would see the Queen.
A. He would like to see the Queen when he goes to London
B. He did not see the Queen when he went to London
C. When he goes to London, he will see the Queen
D. He dis not go to London and he will see the Queen
4. In spite of her humble beginning, Kemi now throws her weight around.
A. Despite her obvious poverty, Kemi is a proud lady
B. Kemi is arrogant despite her simple upbringing
C. From her poor background, Kemi is now a rich lady
D. Her noble birth notwithstanding, Kemi is a corrupt lady
5. In the sentence below, select the option that best explains the information conveyed.
The events of last Monday show that there is no love lost between the Principal and the Vice-principal.
A. They dislike each other
B. They like each other
C. They cannot part company
D. They work independently
6. In the sentence below, select the option that best explains the information conveyed.
Though she is our elected representative, she often takes a rather jaundiced view of our problems.
A. She takes a rather hazy view of our problems
B. She takes a sickly view of our problems
C. She takes an unfavorable positions concerning our problems.
D. She takes a rather forceful view of our problems.
7. In sentence below, Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words or phrase in CAPITAL.
Because our representative is biased and immature, he takes a JAUNDICED view of our problems.
8. In sentence below, Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words or phrase in CAPITAL.
There is no LOVE LOST between Kareem and Kareema .
A. dislike each other
B. are head over heels in love
C. will love each other
D. are still good friends
9. In sentence below, Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words or phrase in CAPITAL.
We could not put up with his terrible DISPOSITION.
C. deal with
10. In sentence below, Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words or phrase in capital.
Our new vice-chancellor has stepped off on the WRONG FOOT.
A. injured his foot while entering his office
B. started off badly
C. made a costly mistake
D. stepped on a wrong toes
Thanks For Being a part of the VNTI community.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂