CREDIBILITY OF NABTEB CERTIFICATES: UNIVERSITIES TO BEGIN ACCEPTANCE OF NABTEB

Good news to all university aspirants, there has been a few confusion regarding the validity of the NABTEB certificate during University admissions and clearance.

According to a report by preserver, “NABTEB which is fully know as National Business and Technology Examination Board is now getting wide.

The Registrar/Chief Executive of NABTEB, Professor David Awanbor has begun his enlightenment tour of selected Universities across the country in order to convince them of the credibility of the NABTEB certificates, and also enhance the admission of its holders.

The completed phase of the enlightenment tour has seen the NABTEB executives, visit the South Western geopolitical zone of Nigeria.

The universities visited by Professor Awanbor and his NABTEB board members in the first phase of the tour includes; the University of Ibadan(UI), the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), the University of Lagos(UNILAG), Lagos State University(LASU) and the University of Benin(UNIBEN). The stand of the above Universities on the issue though, have not been disclosed.

The second leg of the enlightenment tour would see Professor Awanbor and NABTEB board visit other Universities in the 5 remaining geo-political zones of Nigeria.

The Nigerian University Commission(NUC) has reportedly issued letters to the vice chancellors of all federal universities in the country to accept NABTEB certificate.

click here to Join VNTI on facebook

Comments

1. samaila habu gurama says:

i applied for admission into university of maiduguri with nabteb cert through jam d.e,just want to know if the nabteb exco has visited the mentioned university for acredition.thanks

2. Ibrahim Ahmad says:

@VNTI, I’m graduated from Technical college & I applied admissiom @ MAUTECH Yola.now I had that the NUC wrote a letter to MAUTECH to stop accepting NABTEB cert. According to one of d lecturer. My question is what is the reality on this issue & izit possible for NUC tu stop university from accepting nabteb while it is one of d exam body that been recognise by govt. & what are the stand of technical colleges.

3. Does Fulafia accepts NABTEB like that of WAEC and NECO for clearence?

4. Chinenye maureen says:

Pls i want to know d names of universities dat accept nabteb results. Pls i need it urgently especially in Anambara state.

• @Chinenye, Most Universities do, including the Ahmadu Bello University and other Leading institutions.

Visit the Individual University website for their requirements.

5. momblogsociety.com says:

Thank you, I’ve just been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?

6. sediment water says:

You’ve made some good points there. I checked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

7. Jamiu is my name,I won’t to applying for nursing and nursing science at university but I hold NABTEB can I go ahead to apply with my NABTEB result from Oka Akoko?

8. Is Jamiu again I mean university of Ibadan can they accept NABTEB in nursing and nursing science now can I apply with my NABTEB certificate ?

9. oyediran opeyemi says:

pls sir/ma kindly announce to the nation dat the school accept nabteb,because jamb is around the corner
    thanks

10. am owonifari.plz i want to know d names of
    universities dat accept nabteb results.
    Pls i need it urgently.especialy in ekiti state

11. Abdulhadi shehu says:

Does keep
    Bbi state university of science and technology accept nabteb result?

12. idowubalikizz says:

will uch Ibadan collect my nabteb result?.

13. Does buk accept nabteb two sittings

14. Don steve says:

Does FUTO accept nabteb result or two sittings?, please i need ur reply urgently for the changing of institution. THANKS

15. Please does unilag accept Nabteb? Please I need it very urgent….thanks